Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are no longer for sale.

I am selling my wheels and tires. These get looks and comments every where I go. They are

Front 22x9 With Toyo Proxes S/T 265/35R-22

Rear 22x10.5 With Toyo Proxes S/T 295/30R-22

These are in excellent shape, And a great deal. I am asking $4500 for the package. I paid alot more than that.

$4000 obo

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
damn dude, it seems like only yesterday you bought them...whatcha doing upgrading to an srt8?

·
Registered
468 Posts
What kind of mileage is on the tires? There is another members wheels that look just like those (Jack Daniels) and I called the place he got those wheels and i can get them for 3400 plus tires which is the way I am leaning but for the right price your wheels have a new home on my Bee.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn dude, it seems like only yesterday you bought them...whatcha doing upgrading to an srt8?
I am going to have another set made with a multi spoke and paint them black and white.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of mileage is on the tires? There is another members wheels that look just like those (Jack Daniels) and I called the place he got those wheels and i can get them for 3400 plus tires which is the way I am leaning but for the right price your wheels have a new home on my Bee.
They may look like them but they are not them. I will PM you but will not go that low.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
These were my first choice in wheels, good luck with the sale. If I saw these say 2 months ago I'd be paypalling you the money.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bump for this. I need these to go....
What a difference a week makes. Last week I'm talking to you about your sweet wheels and what your offset is and the next they're out the door. Those are some awesome wheels and I thought they made your Charger look fantastic.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i love those wheels...if i didn't have my foose rims I think i would have gotten them. they are really nice looking.

·
Registered
206 Posts
bskylerj,

Will they clear the Brembo's on my SRT8?

·
Registered
206 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts