Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been tod that the new diablo programer has nor been set with the international settings, so i was wondering if any of my fellow mexicans have boght it and will it work... also if any of yall have done de NO CAT MOD, and will this get a check engine light...

·
Registered
898 Posts
jarpod and i have it, and it doesnt work yet, so far it only works on the srt's mike said its a few days away from release, seems like they are waiting to add data logging on the next revision, its supposed to take care of the cels when running catless but i havent tried that yet (im using mopar lt's and i get a cel from time to time).

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How Exactly Does One Come To Take Of The Cats?? Do You Just Cut Them Off And Add A Pipe Where They Used To Be Or Do I Need To Buy Thw Whole Down Pipe... Como Le Hago... Si Alguien Lo Tiene Que Me Diga Como... Y Si Vale La Pena

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
How Exactly Does One Come To Take Of The Cats?? Do You Just Cut Them Off And Add A Pipe Where They Used To Be Or Do I Need To Buy Thw Whole Down Pipe... Como Le Hago... Si Alguien Lo Tiene Que Me Diga Como... Y Si Vale La Pena
En lo personal no se los quitaria (I would not take them off but what da hell its your car bud)
and yes I have a 300usd paperweight at least I know that once the update comes out I will be able to rush in and install it on my car!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
En lo personal no se los quitaria (I would not take them off but what da hell its your car bud)
and yes I have a 300usd paperweight at least I know that once the update comes out I will be able to rush in and install it on my car!!!
so do i buy the programer, or do i hold on to my money for a litle while... oh and cuanto le saco a mi jet chip stage II??

·
Registered
898 Posts
dont know about the jet it doesnt have any features so its gonna be hard to sell that one.

i would wait before placing an order on the predator until the update is out and everything is working.

about ur cats i would get hi-flow cats but u can use straight pipes instead (cheaper and easier to find anywhere) but that's ur choice, i dont know exactly how much of an improvement is betwen hi-flow cats vs straight pipes but you could ask around :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
saw on your sig u have jba headers... take a look at this http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56828
unfortunately last time i contacted hhp they said they "will NEVER" (they used caps for never) ship outside the US, but probably you can get something like that done here or try to get them where you got your headers

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saw on your sig u have jba headers... take a look at this http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56828
unfortunately last time i contacted hhp they said they "will NEVER" (they used caps for never) ship outside the US, but probably you can get something like that done here or try to get them where you got your headers
NO TE PREOCUPES TENGO DIRECCION EN LA FRONTERA... A VER CUANDO SE ARMA ALGO EN MTY... UN CHARGER MEET O ALGO ASI... DENTRO DE 15 DIAS TENGO QUE ESTAR AHI...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
pues ya esta!!!!
en 15 dias un M&G!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
se ospuso el pedo una semana sera dentro de 2 semanas mas... pero yo les aviso...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya esta el predaor para MEXICO???????
alguien sabe para cuando????
cada que leo sobre el predator mas me muero por tenerlo...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
nope... not yet... :sad:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya mero? como pa cuando?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
that's something we actually dont know.... predator's website support only says "soon, very very very soon"

·
Registered
898 Posts
im gettin tired of that "very soon" thing...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
stoy en dallas TX... lo compro o me espero

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
no las vayas a dar ehhh
COMPRALO IPSO FACTO

·
Registered