Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i get some mesh grille inserts at? lookin for a 5 piece for the upper and lower. I cant find any for under 400 bux.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where can i get some mesh grille inserts at? lookin for a 5 piece for the upper and lower. I cant find any for under 400 bux.

Well, this (RaceMesh) is probably the best quality that you can get, and is affordable IMO. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for".

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Racemesh is what im getting on my car but its still around or over $400 b/c its an entire grille you recieve, crossbars and all. Ive been back n forth in emails with them over the last week and for the OEM daytona grille with the mesh, and the lower grille its about $415 plus shipping. And thats me getting them the grille for $116, they said $206. I guess you can send them your current grille to shave off a $100-$130

·
Registered
8 Posts
Racemesh is what im getting on my car but its still around or over $400 b/c its an entire grille you recieve, crossbars and all. Ive been back n forth in emails with them over the last week and for the OEM daytona grille with the mesh, and the lower grille its about $415 plus shipping. And thats me getting them the grille for $116, they said $206. I guess you can send them your current grille to shave off a $100-$130
Hmm, I can't seem to locate a new stock Daytona grille for that price, may I ask where you are getting yours? Best price from the dealership I could get is around $200.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Hmm, I can't seem to locate a new stock Daytona grille for that price, may I ask where you are getting yours? Best price from the dealership I could get is around $200.
The one im getting and sending to them is not brand new, its a factory take off from the dealership from a Daytona the customer wanted a billet grille on. About 4 days old, close enough for me lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
The one im getting and sending to them is not brand new, its a factory take off from the dealership from a Daytona the customer wanted a billet grille on. About 4 days old, close enough for me lol
Oh, okay. Now I see why the price was so low. thanks man. Now that I look at the RaceMesh Grilles pricing, it is reasonable, as they are supplying a new OEM grille.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts