Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Racemesh is what im getting on my car but its still around or over $400 b/c its an entire grille you recieve, crossbars and all. Ive been back n forth in emails with them over the last week and for the OEM daytona grille with the mesh, and the lower grille its about $415 plus shipping. And thats me getting them the grille for $116, they said $206. I guess you can send them your current grille to shave off a $100-$130

·
Registered
8 Posts
Racemesh is what im getting on my car but its still around or over $400 b/c its an entire grille you recieve, crossbars and all. Ive been back n forth in emails with them over the last week and for the OEM daytona grille with the mesh, and the lower grille its about $415 plus shipping. And thats me getting them the grille for $116, they said $206. I guess you can send them your current grille to shave off a $100-$130
Hmm, I can't seem to locate a new stock Daytona grille for that price, may I ask where you are getting yours? Best price from the dealership I could get is around $200.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Hmm, I can't seem to locate a new stock Daytona grille for that price, may I ask where you are getting yours? Best price from the dealership I could get is around $200.
The one im getting and sending to them is not brand new, its a factory take off from the dealership from a Daytona the customer wanted a billet grille on. About 4 days old, close enough for me lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
The one im getting and sending to them is not brand new, its a factory take off from the dealership from a Daytona the customer wanted a billet grille on. About 4 days old, close enough for me lol
Oh, okay. Now I see why the price was so low. thanks man. Now that I look at the RaceMesh Grilles pricing, it is reasonable, as they are supplying a new OEM grille.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.