looks like crap!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
ugh... sorry that is just nasty

·
Registered
170 Posts
The mesh grill looks like something from Pep Boys, but the billet is sweet. I had to have the complete Daytona grill for my red R/T (going for that mean look), but I may have billet inserts added to my original grill, which is now a spare, and swap them out occasionally. Same car; two personalities!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
ugh... i'd rather attach used toliet paper to the front of my car than that mesh grill, it works well for the 300 but not the charger.

That billet grill looks nice but not for me, I'm not into that kinda stuff. But to each his own

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
PRDave

Fleet manager I bought/ordered my car with 'handling' the deal. $120; he thinks it's one piece out of the box (frame, insert, emblem) Price sounds right with Lee Parts $ on the emblem and insert as separate items; the frame would make up the difference to the $120.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
JayR04 said:
the billet grill looks pretty nice.

I have installed a couple of the billet grills in new Chargers for local dealers and they look even better in person than in this picture.

·
Registered
45 Posts
autoguy said:
I have installed a couple of the billet grills in new Chargers for local dealers and they look even better in person than in this picture.
I was kind of wondering about that. Personally I like the look of a billet grill, but this one did not look good IMHO. Which billet mfg. did you install?

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Actually it is a private label grill that I buy from a vendor of mine. It comes in 2 pieces, upper and the lower bumper insert. Availably seperatly.

PM me for more info if you are interested in pricing.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The billet grill is not bad,but that first grill makes the front end look like a bullhead with its bottom lip stickin' out---the only thing missin' is the hook!! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts