Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the situation.

I like how the Mequires car care system Works but......

After 3hrs of work it looks great... but after the first little drizzel of rain the entire car looks like crap.

The wax is supposed to protect against the rain, sun,uv etc.

So My question is. For all you guys in South Florida what wax's are you using on your dark cars?

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I am not in Florida but I use a lot of Meguiar's stuff. IMO the car care stuff is not the greatest. If you truly want to protect and have your ride looking good, spend the extra cash and get the professional line of products. Gonna take you the same amount of time and last of whole lot longer.

Hi Tech Wax #26, Galze #5 or #7

. . . . and use the "Ultimate Quik Detailer" for touch-ups when you get caught in the rain or after driving thru a dusty area.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ok here is the situation.

I like how the Mequires car care system Works but......

After 3hrs of work it looks great... but after the first little drizzel of rain the entire car looks like crap.

The wax is supposed to protect against the rain, sun,uv etc.

So My question is. For all you guys in South Florida what wax's are you using on your dark cars?
Don't know which Mequires you're using...I live in FL and use the NXT generation tech wax and it does GREAT in the rain...no water spots, water just beads right up and leaves the car looking just as bright and shiny as she did before the rain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts