Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We have a new member who is currently in the process of purchasing a new SE. He has been excitedly awaiting this car for about two weeks from his dealership. As you will see from his posts, today was the day he was suppose to have picked it up. Unfortunately, the dealer called him this morning to inform him that the vehicle was damaged (?????) and that it would have to be reordered next week.

Something smells fishy here right?

Some of us believe he is getting scammed by the dealer. Some of us have put our $.02 on the matter, and I was hoping that I could the throw issue out to the community at large for your sage advise and assistance.

He usually comes online in the later evening, and I know he would appreciate the support of his fellow Charger Forum members.

We need to put him behind the wheel, and not getting taken for a ride!

Here is the link to his thread:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1955

Thank you for your assistance :clap:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
It is possible that his car was damaged during shipping...I personally would go elsewhere for the car as any dealer worth its salt would affect some type of dealer trade to keep the deal...Mine would and has in the past...my .02

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
chargershed said:
It is possible that his car was damaged during shipping...I personally would go elsewhere for the car as any dealer worth its salt would affect some type of dealer trade to keep the deal...Mine would and has in the past...my .02
I agree!!!! The fish stinks from the head down. If our fellow member has a deposit with these guys, he should get it back, cut his losses with them and move on. If that's the way they do business, they just did him a favor. I'm sorry that it happened, but I sure as hell don't want him to have to put up with anymore BS! Good Luck to our bud!! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Having dealt with and having friends with their own horror stories of less than honorable actions by some car dealers here in SA, I would say that if the car did come in someone waved a wad of money under their nose and they bit. Move on to an honorable dealer who really appreciates the business. :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts