Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry this isnt too much notice.. we are getting together on Sunday Nov 8th for a M&G .. Would love to have you join us and hang out and have a good time!

We are meeting at Noon at:
Growlers Pub
3811 S Lindbergh Blvd
Sappington, Mo 63127

This location is off of 44.... If you have any questions please contact me

Yo

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I'm on my way!... :wink: Whats up stranger? How you doin? Too bad I'm so far away or I would go.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there sweetie!!! Been a long time..... All is going ok .. other then Tribal got into a fight with a doe Tuesday night now she gets to go to thi sM&G with battle scars.... You know you can take a trip next summer and meet up with alot of us in Hot Springs Ark... Elli is driving from Cali for it.. if Uncle Sam lets her.. lol....Im sure we will have a good time Sunday...meeting a bunch of new peeps:D
Yo

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
A time would be nice ;)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fixed the post and put a time.. lol .. sorry .. thanks!
Yo

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Hey there sweetie!!! Been a long time..... All is going ok .. other then Tribal got into a fight with a doe Tuesday night now she gets to go to thi sM&G with battle scars.... You know you can take a trip next summer and meet up with alot of us in Hot Springs Ark... Elli is driving from Cali for it.. if Uncle Sam lets her.. lol....Im sure we will have a good time Sunday...meeting a bunch of new peeps:D
Yo
That sux about the battle scars...hope you are ok tho. You all have fun and post some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts