Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Would anyone like to meet in Westmont IL on Thursday September 6th? There is an old car meet there and I have noticed a lot of mustangs new and old. It would be great to have the SRT8 clan show up.

Today I parked right between to mustangs and next to a pro corvette. Guess who was the favorite? ME!

Everyone was looking at my car and asking questions, I met 2 other SRT8 owners that did not bring there cars, but said they will be here next week.

If any one is interested let me know it starts at 6pm and lasts till 9pm. I was also thinking of doing a short drive afterwards to the local Fuddruckers in Downers Grove, I will buy a milkshake for everyone that shows up.

Repobounty

Directions: From I-355 and I-88 get off at Ogden>go east to Cass ave> go south on Cass about 1 mile YOU CANT MISS IT!:knockout:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
i made the mistake of driving down New Avenue when they started setting up the cruise night.

that time it was all the losers with the new vettes.
yes i recognize the car is fast and handles great, and that it cost $50 grand, but that doesnt make it a show car.

the vettes seem to be the new mustangs, everyone has them now.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I wouldn't mind going, Westmont's not all that far from me. I do, unfortunately have to wrk on that specific night though (Sept 6th) but if it's a weekly, Wednesday night occurrence, then I'm off the following Wednesday and would love to make an appearance!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Wait, check that, I'm off that night. I'll go. Reply here, or email me at
[email protected] , make plans slightly ahead of time and head up there together perhaps? Look forward to it.
I also plan on heading up to the show in Woodstock on Saturday the 15th.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only srt8's?
no, Not only SRT8's.... but the more Dodge Muscle that comes out the better:grin:

But if it has a Dodge Emblem on it [muscle or not], COME ON OUT! and bring your camera!

I will be posting photos of the cars on my sons website.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wait, check that, I'm off that night. I'll go.
Thats Great!
How about we all meet at 63rd street and I-355 there is a Target Store there. It is just east of I-355 on 63rd Street..... Say...5:15pm?

I also plan on heading up to the show in Woodstock on Saturday the 15th.
I think i can make the 15th at least as of now i can.

I will also send this to your posted e-mail address

Look forward to seeing you there:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The vettes seem to be the new mustangs, everyone has them now.
I Agree :dead:

That Z06 is VERY FAST I repoed one 3 weeks ago and drove it to the auction IT IS FAST

·
Registered
21 Posts
So, would you guys be interested in having an old guy with his wifes CSRT8 there? I am actually a GTO owner but she has been in the shop since April undergoing a total race car transformation. So, I miss the GTG's and fun!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure come on out :) By the way... How old are you?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm sorry I was unable to attend, unfortunately my wife was on call that evening and did actually get called out. Therefore, I was forced to stay home on 'daddy-duty'. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. How was the turn out considering it began raining?? I WILL DEFINITELY BE ATTENDING THE "HOGS -N- HEMI'S" show this Saturday in Woodstock. Hope to see some of you that I missed, there at this upcoming event. Tc all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts