Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working with the Tran Manh right now on getting my tail lights. I previously tinted them myself (turned out OK) but i am not completely happy so its time for a change.

I am totally torn between his "medium-dark" and "dark". What do you all recommend. If you have lights from him please respond, maybe with pictures. Especially if you have a picture with break lights ON during the day.

I know that at night there isn't going to be much difference and they will all shine nice and bright. However during the day i think everyone would agree that it is still a god idea to have the people driving behind you know when you are stopping?!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I am working with the Tran Manh right now on getting my tail lights. I previously tinted them myself (turned out OK) but i am not completely happy so its time for a change.

I am totally torn between his "medium-dark" and "dark". What do you all recommend. If you have lights from him please respond, maybe with pictures. Especially if you have a picture with break lights ON during the day.

I know that at night there isn't going to be much difference and they will all shine nice and bright. However during the day i think everyone would agree that it is still a god idea to have the people driving behind you know when you are stopping?!

Thanks everyone.
I don't have tran's tails but I always get medium-dark. the strips are lit because of the flash. The brake lights shine pretty good during the day.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a billiant blk CSRT8 with medium dark and their perfect - thanks Lonnie.
Do you happen to have a picture that you could post for me? I am beginning to lean towards medium-dark but get them painted to match on the top/sides.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
If nothing else go for medium-dark for legal issues, 90% of states dark ones are illegal and CA is usually more strict so keep the LEO's off your butt.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
If nothing else go for medium-dark for legal issues, 90% of states dark ones are illegal and CA is usually more strict so keep the LEO's off your butt.
true just got a ticket for mine and they are medium.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I have Trans mediums and they are great. The lights are plenty bright and I've had a ton of cops from the "strict" townships follow me with no trouble.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I have Trans mediums and they are great. The lights are plenty bright and I've had a ton of cops from the "strict" townships follow me with no trouble.
I feel like they will only write us when they get us for something else.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Probably right Skellyton. Now that I'm on my computer here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i like black on black i think it look soooooooooooooo cool go with the medium so to be safe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts