Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Awesome video. But WHY in a parking lot full of cars? I would be pissed if I seen someone doin a burnout like that in front of car.

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Awesome video. But WHY in a parking lot full of cars? I would be pissed if I seen someone doin a burnout like that in front of car.
haha my thoughts exactly. but that was quite the smoke show

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
haha my thoughts exactly. but that was quite the smoke show
X2 Nice burn out, though yeah I wouldn't make it too much of a habit to do that in parking lots, piss the wrong guy off then you got issues. Though I was laughing when someone asked where that purp at haha!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Yeah find an empty lot or something.. but nice smokey burnout.

sounds good what Exhaust are you running? Its time for me to Say good bye to my factory tires in a week or some I got barely 3/32nds left.

·
Registered
201 Posts
IN REVERSE, IN REVERSE hahaha

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah but most of the cars that were there was old beaters!! I was at hooters with my car club and the people there love it...So much smoke it literally stopped traffic and the fire department came!! Good times!:alfdance::rocker:

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah find an empty lot or something.. but nice smokey burnout.

sounds good what Exhaust are you running? Its time for me to Say good bye to my factory tires in a week or some I got barely 3/32nds left.
I have the SLP Loudmouth II with diablo predator and K/N intake I gotta get some video of it going down the track its pretty ****ing beefy but not beefy enough!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
I have the SLP Loudmouth II with diablo predator and K/N intake I gotta get some video of it going down the track its pretty ****ing beefy but not beefy enough!!
I didn't think the LM2 sounded that loud. That does sound great.
Honestly, I still wouldn't do it in front of cars, no matter how nice/junky they are. Find an opening in the lot. Just my opinion tho.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
screw an open lot, if the people there love that stuff then they asked for it

very nice, especially the reverse:cowsmile: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
holy carp very nice!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Reveres? Yikes! I was young and dumb once and through a tranny out of my RX7 by doing donuts in revers. 1800 bucks later I learned it wasn't a good idea! Burnouts in revers? I doubt that's a good idea....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Reveres? Yikes! I was young and dumb once and through a tranny out of my RX7 by doing donuts in revers. 1800 bucks later I learned it wasn't a good idea! Burnouts in revers? I doubt that's a good idea....
Yeah, rear differentials aren't straight cuts, so they definitely prefer you don't do that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lemme guess - the fenders and rear wheel wells are full of rubber now?

Excellent Smoke Show!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
damnnnnn! nice show!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts