Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my bro who I havent seen for over 2 years decided to wash, wax, detail(inside and out) the NightMare and our dad' SubLime and then went out to take pics with his SLR camera(I want one SOOOOO bad but its like an 800$ kit he bought)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice pix!Cars look real good man. Love the sublime chargers 2:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sry bout the dupe pics I dunno what happened but ij just kept posting the same copy/paste but I fixed it now.

Thx guys.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
black08: my show is 2 weeks away :) ill have to wash,wax,detail,wheels,wheel wells next friday right before the show again lol

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking real good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn dude ur dad has a sick ass ride! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol my dads daytona has NEVER been that clean. It sees 50 miles of commute each day and gets washed like 1x a month.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Lol my dads daytona has NEVER been that clean. It sees 50 miles of commute each day and gets washed like 1x a month.
damn thats crazy, i drive mine once a week and u can barely tell its dirty, how can he do that to his ride!!! does he not love it enough?

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's just another car to him. I'm the one who got tge custom vinyl and corner blackouts on his car for him.

Now me I detail every other day and wax once every 2 months cuz my car is a part of who I am.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looking good man. Im the same way i can't handle my car being dirty. Although i wax my car everytime i wash it

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Well, I certainly don't detail MY car every week but I do try to wash it. I had gone 1700 miles recently without washing it. :ack2:

That was 3 weeks...almost the longest period for my car to not get a wash!

That duo you guys have goin' is really nice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Great pics, i want an SLR camera too. Hopefully for my birthday i get one

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Awesome photos, but I'm guessing that parking garage isn't in Suisun. It doesn't look very Suisunish.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's actually the city hall parking garage:)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
It's actually the city hall parking garage:)
I have an idea for your next photo shoot. Head out to the Grizzly Island Wildlife Area and get some photos of the Chargers with the marshes as the backdrop. I think the contrast of the muscle cars out in a natural setting would look kind of cool. If you're lucky, you can get the elk in the background. Just a thought. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ya we've done grizzly island before. Their is alwase just enough traffic to make it a pain in tge arse lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts