Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that this has been discussed before but does anybody know how to turn off MDS without having to buy a Prediator .

·
Registered
898 Posts
get non-mds lifters from mopar super center

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
shift your car buy using autostick. mds wont kick on when shifting on your own. you can here the difference while cruising and shifting back and fourth.

·
Registered
898 Posts
well but if he wants to get rid of it for ever a b&g tune and non mds lifters would do the job

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How does the Predator shut off the MDS and know one else can figure out how to get around this. I wish someone would figure this out like the key trick that turns off the bass / abs system.

·
Registered
898 Posts
just get the predator or drive in autostick all the time

·
Registered
868 Posts
Get the PRED and get the adtional bebefits also.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
How does the Predator shut off the MDS and know one else can figure out how to get around this. I wish someone would figure this out like the key trick that turns off the bass / abs system.
It shuts it off electronically. I believe B&G does the same thing. You can also put the car in autostick, get a non-mds lifters, or non-mds cam. There is plenty of ways to get rid of it.

But why? It takes .03 seconds to change back to eight cylinders, so you aren't losing performance. Then you get people that complain about the sound. Don't complain about the sound if you put aftermarket exhaust on it. If you won't want to hear exhaust, don't buy aftermarket exhaust systems. Either buy cutouts or run stock exhaust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts