Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I pick up my monster at 10am tomorrow morning. I have debated for weeks over the New 06 Sonata LX fully loaded and Im saying it had all options. And of course the Charger R/T. Well after a bunch of dirves and driving my dealers crazy between the cars and the SXT model of the charger the R/T is happily waiting for me tomorrow morning. Im getting rid of my Saturn Redline which seems just as fast just not as comfortable as this car. Im a moderator in fact over on the Redline Forums that God (Ekool) runs. Ok that was my Hi my name is speach.

Ok on to the topic. My question is about the MDS system. Is there a way to make it more sensative, to make a override for it so I can enable it anytime I want. I ask only becuase I have a few ideas on milage and going to execute any possible means. I have a pillar being made for a few gauges already that Im going to install a LED off the MDS controller so I can learn when its on and how its triggered but I would like to have control over it as well.

Any Idea?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
there are instructions on how to do the MDS light.... as far as a "manual overide" for the MDS to keep it in 4 banger mode..... being worked on by some guys on LXforums... but not done yet.....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool so someone else is on it. I can override the switch but that wont stop the comp from sending gas. I should head over there as well.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Goofy of Goofy Guy Torque braces? Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts