Charger Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi Wisconsin Bob, Sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares
I think if Dodge really cared they would at least offer to turn off the MDS if the customer requested it.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hi Wisconsin Bob, Sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. We kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
DodgeCares
What is this?

Inspect what? His MDS? Lol.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Sharpe; I think automakers are reluctant to mess with anything that established numbers for CAFE, or impacts emmissions after VW got slapped.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Rob
DodgeCares

Man, I wish you would be so thoughtful for all of us Cam and Lifter people. Never seem to be happy to offer any assistance there.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts