Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Package includes: 20x8.5 MC2 Chrome Wheels mounted and balanced on 255/45R20 Performance Tires.
These wheels are derived by the aircraft wheel industry and Formula 1 racing, these forged series wheels are built with the latest in wheel technology. The results are phenomenal! We have available four (4) different 20" wheels, to provide a wheel and tire package that weighs up to 12 pounds lighter than the original equipment wheel tire package found on the Charger. By engineering a lighter and stronger wheel that enhance the look of your Dodge Charger without comprimising the ride comfort or performance of the vehicle. These Forged wheels go through the same rigorous testing as original equipment wheels by an independant OEM certified testing agency before being released. Using the finest materials and the latest technology to create premium-forged wheels. These wheels begin as a solid cylinder of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum, which is compressed with 4,000 tons of force to create a wheel blank. This process produces a wheel that is stronger and lighter than any 20" cast wheel. Each wheel is then put into a CNC machine, where the design of the face is eloquently milled to perfection. Once the design of the wheel is completed, it is then polished and triple chrome plated to attain that mirror like finish. Then performance tires are then mounted, filled with Nitrogen, and road force balance for the perfect ride quality. The package of four (4) wheels, four (4) High Performance Tires, and a set of theft deterrent lug nuts are included.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn Jeff!!

These wheels and the custom engine covers have me saying, "I've GOT to check your site out." Although I am going to happy with my wheels and engine cover for awhile. I know sometime down the road rubber will get thin and thats when I will be thinking about new shoes. I'll be checking you out, thanks!

·
Banned
113 Posts
can you give me more information on the performance tires? I love the second rims pictured but I'm rather picky about my tires. I've been searching all over for just the right rims and I think I have them but without knowing anything more than the tire size I can't buy it.

Also better information about weight relative to the stock rims would be nice.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
farkedup said:
can you give me more information on the performance tires? I love the second rims pictured but I'm rather picky about my tires. I've been searching all over for just the right rims and I think I have them but without knowing anything more than the tire size I can't buy it.

Also better information about weight relative to the stock rims would be nice.
The tires are nitto nt420s. The tires and rims save a total of 12 pounds over stock or about 3 pounds per rim and tire.

Jeff

·
Banned
113 Posts
that truly rocks.... I'll have to go over my finances after the borla and K&N are in the car :)

that'll be all I need to just swap out my stock rim/tires?

·
Banned
113 Posts
$2,295.00 + shipping which is around $50 I think.

SO when I get this all I have to do is jack the car up and put them on like changing a tire?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yes sir, just jack it up, take one off, put one on!
That is the correct current prices, although due to fuel surcharges, freight will have to be quoted on a per location basis. The freight starts at $50.00 per set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts