Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing some of the tail lights that people have painted I decided that maybe I would try it...hoping I wouldn't screw it up since I don't have extra money for a new set of tails. Let me know what you think. I personally like it, it accents the duck tail on the car.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Nice job man!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks awesome! good job

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Looks good dude,I like the way the side marker light shines through.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking good! I'm not sure how I feel about the side marker shing through...Good job though.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm jealous!

I've been trying to decide how to mod my tails since I bought the car.
I have the rear wing instead of the lip spoiler like yours, so I think that isn't the right choice for mine, but yours look great!
+++

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
looks awsome...didnt have the [email protected] to try so i bought someone else's...good for you:beerchug:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I do like it, thought about it for awhile on my ride. I may do it afterall.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
wow good job!!... ive been thinking about do this to my tail lights... just with the rest of it blacked out... just couldnt find a pic in white... this really help thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Looks great i also want this done with some tint on the back tho :thumbsup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i actually don't have a rear lip spoiler, it's just the trunk lid but I like how it almost appears like I have one.

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
Nicely done. I quite like how the light bleeds out through the side. Neat.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I do like it, thought about it for awhile on my ride. I may have someone else do it afterall, since im too fat and lazy to do anything myself.
fixed it for you thweetie

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
very nice, this is one of my future mods, except with light tint on the face. Looks awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts