Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my wife and I are running into finacial woes since i left the car business and started school. I am only workin part tims cuz my schooling is demanding ALOT of time. If I have to trade it in or sale it, what should be a fair price? It ia equipped with nav and moonroof options, has a set of new falken fk-452 (245-40-20's. Having to order a nother front left tire due to a flat that I got late yesterday to a DAMN pothole! That is another whole story! I paid just about $39,000 out the door and it is certified with the 100k warranty. It is brilliant black and has just over 40,500k on it.:( :( :cry: payof is $38,500 and the book on kbb.com is showing me $24,900 in good condition! NO WAY!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
bummer dude. good luck.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Sorry dude, that sucks. As for what its worth..hmmmm???
Have ya checked bluebook?
I think you'd get killed on a treade in.
With those miles..high 20's???
Good luck

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, u posted fast bro! lol..i saw the blue book and was like WTF!!!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
What is the blue book?
I just guessed

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Hmm, lets see, I give the wife my RT, and I buy your SRT....I can daydreram right? LOL

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol tr... the mileage is just over 40,500,,,, the blue book on good condit. was $24,900.... the wife and i just talked and she rather keep mine and trade in her patriot which has not hit the blue books yet. we will try and refin mine for another few months since we have an offer from our bank

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
How do you guys like the Patriot?
Thats what my wife and I are leaning towards for her.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my wife LOVES hers....we have the steel blue with nav and moonroof...limited 4x2..she doesnt wanna get rid of it, but will since mine is harder to get and hers will be in abundance.. i love the patriot also, just too small and too slow for me! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
I paid just about $39,000 out the door and it is certified with the 100k warranty. It is brilliant black and has just over 40,500k on it.:( :( :cry: payof is $38,500 and the book on kbb.com is showing me $24,900 in good condition! NO WAY!!!
you got it for 39,000 and ur payoff is 38,500 ???? HUH :knockout:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, that is what im wonderin! :) the principal is like $390 of my payment ($660)

·
Registered
461 Posts
dude, you BETTER sell that damn patriot, if i heared that you kept it and sold the charger idd have to find you and throw a whoopin down ;), o and ur payment is only 660? how long did u finance for?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we went 75 months and got a rate of mid 6's.......we have decided to try and trade the jeep in and refin my charger...she knows it is harder to come by..may have to have just my car for a year til i graduate

·
Registered
580 Posts
Refinance and it's already 75 months? Man, with the way you're putting mileage on it you're going to have 150k miles on it by the time it's paid off.

Normallly I'd say dump the Charger, but with as much as you're upside down I don't know if it's even worth thinking of doing that.

·
Registered
461 Posts
oh got it, i was trippin for a min, cause my payment is 485, and i only financed like 23 g's, but it was for 60 months, i couldnt figure how u financed almost 2x as much and ur payment was only a couple bills more

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
you need to get rid of it or you will be upside down for a long time. im guessing you best bet is to take the 5-6k hit while you can.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
As much as it would suck, you need to drop school and get back to work to at least keep up with the payments. This will give you a bit of time so you can figure out how to handle the car situation, then jump back into school.

Or take a huge loss and move on with a lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
How much would you let your rims go for if you sell the car???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts