Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
April's contest awarded us with a new first time winner, Chopper, congratulations to him.

Sorry for the delay in getting this month going. I have been really busy with work and getting the Father-In-Law's 56 F100 ready for the upcoming car shows.

Due to the limited time and response so far, I have decided to let this contest go for another month to see if we can get more entries. Let's get some pictures!

The theme that has been chosen for May will be:

Under the Hood Contest.

Show us all the Mods to the engine bay and/or engines in your cars...

The rules are as follows:

1. Your Charger must be in the photo, this is a Charger forum after all.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Minimal photo adjustments are allowed. We want to see a normal photos though.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of May 25th and the winner will be declared on June 2nd.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great photo, let's keep them coming.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos, photos, photos.......

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry about that. Yes I did all the work on the inside of the engine compartment. Added the Yellow lights in the Hood Scoop and engine compartment too.
I still want to do a few more things but I'm almost done.
Right
Lol
Have you done any engine mods on yours?
Chopper

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's get some more photos coming in here folks.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We still have some more time to get a photo in for the contest. I know there are some folks out there with good stuff like we have seen here.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody that want's to show off their engine bay??

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is something special to those who own it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think that I am going to let this one go through June, the response, while great, has been slow. We will see how many more photos we can get through the month of June.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm still holding off on my submission.

Nothing special but I want to show off my custom made 3D printed RGB DRL and Halo components holder. Otherwise its just a regular v6 stock engine bay.

Problem is I am lazy and haven't finished my final design for the holder and its raining every other weekend so I haven't had the chance to take off bumper and do the halo install.

I'll probably submit one soon with how it is and update it if I can get the halos section done.

Feelsbad that the submissions are kinda scarce for this month.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Photos photos photos...

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The new contest is up and going. Take a look and post a photo!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts