Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got the Max Care Warranty on my car and I've got a few things I need them to look into since I've got the $100 deductible and the parts would cost more I'm pretty sure I'm just going to let them do it, but my question is the following:

Does my $100 deductible cover the visit and all work needed for covered parts/labor or is it $100 per part that they look into?

Basically if I've got a suspension issue, an interior issue and a motor issue, and we assume that everything is covered would the visit cost me $100 or would it cost me $300 because it's 3 issues?

Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
So I've got the Max Care Warranty on my car and I've got a few things I need them to look into since I've got the $100 deductible and the parts would cost more I'm pretty sure I'm just going to let them do it, but my question is the following:

Does my $100 deductible cover the visit and all work needed for covered parts/labor or is it $100 per part that they look into?

Basically if I've got a suspension issue, an interior issue and a motor issue, and we assume that everything is covered would the visit cost me $100 or would it cost me $300 because it's 3 issues?

Thanks!
It's per visit. I had a few issues on my 07 Caliber and 07 300C. Deductible only applies per visit, so you are fine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's per visit. I had a few issues on my 07 Caliber and 07 300C. Deductible only applies per visit, so you are fine.
Excellent! I've got to have them check out my tension struts, sunroof, dash light (although they screwed that one up) and tie rods...hopefully it all acts up for them like it does for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts