Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

The PVD coating on my wheels is shot, so I'm getting the wheels re-done. I'm having a hard time deciding on whether to do matte, satin or gloss black. Thoughts? I've attached a couple of pictures of my car with the existing wheels.

Related - any tips on where to buy some good, black lugnuts? The ones I'm using were purchased on eBay, they are okay but (1) are a little long for the wheels and (2) are rusting a little on the edges. Yes, I'm aware that using an impact on them can cause or speed up this. Are the spline type lugnuts better?

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably a dumb question, but for my stock 19" wheels, what is the proper lugnut length? I used the stock ones on the PVD wheels for a long time, but after doing some other work I decided to replace them with some black ones and they are way too long at 1.5". I thought I kept the originals, but I just tore my barn apart and can't find them.

Most of the sets on American Muscle don't list length, but the pictures look "long" and similar to what I have. I did find these, but not sure what "black bulge acorn" means but they are only 0.84" long:

Black Bulge Acorn Lugnuts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts