Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone knew where a guy could download that remix of the Old Nazareth song "Hair of the Dog" they are using to promote the new Charger?

The web site says it's called Unleashed by Mash Up.

I am a big Nazareth fan and dig the new remix, wouldn't mind getting an mp3 version.

Thanks.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I can't believe Nazareth let them ruin a classic song like that.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Come on, the "owners" of the song got good money for simply saying "yes". No other work involved.
I bet it might even have a slight effect on the original recording's sales, as interest is revived.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The guy that sings it is Chris Classis and you can download it at Musicmatch.com i think that both songs the original and the mash up are great and if you have had a chance to see southwest florida ford dealers new ad campaign thats why i traded my mustang for a charger...horrible hope ford knows they lost a stang owner to a charger because of that horrible song...:)

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
cool i am going to check out the video.....has anyone noticed wannago's avatar...that is hilarious!!!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Update: The video is up. Also the music "Hair of the Dog" is not the "original", it to is a remake (but it is Nazareth).

SWEET SRT8 in the vid :wink:

PS I have the non-copyrighted full length version of the MP3 if you would like a copy. Send a PM, your email must be able to receive ~4M

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
[email protected] i would like it

you know what upsets me about the video....no gorgeous women came with my car to wash it...i am a little upset about this!!!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Typical "set in his ways" guy chiming in.

That same argument could be made against the 4-door Charger.

You hate rap, just come out and say it.

Come on, I know you'll be proud to say it "Billybob". :happy:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Awesome vid. Only ladies of that calibre would be allowed to wash an SRT-8 ! :drool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
OK...I hate RAP!!!!!....But that video was cool....there I feel better now *sigh*

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
OK...I hate RAP!!!!!....But that video was cool....there I feel better now *sigh*
You'll notice I said vid, not song.

I hate hearing a classic, great song like that remade with rap.

I'm sure the band made some $$ on this, but why the hell didn't they just put the original song in the ad!?!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
70gt6 said:
I am guessing your car would be filthy most of the time. :whistle:
I doubt just owning an SRT-8 would get the ladies to wash your car for you... have to be a big $$$ rap star for that! :grin:

My baby will be squeaky clean from my own, careful, loving hands.

(Unless some ladies like that just happen to show up and offer to wash her)

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Woh! Nazareth appears in the vid! Sweet.

Oh, and I don't care who the babes are. NOBODY touches my baby but ME!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
moparfan said:
I'm sure the band made some $$ on this, but why the hell didn't they just put the original song in the ad!?!
Umm, because the demographic that this car is being marketed to in those commercials doesn't want to see a bunch of old, washed up, one-hit wonders.

Was that subtle enough? :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
why not have the original music with just the hot babes without a thug?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
why not have the original music with just the hot babes without a thug?
Thug?

Chris Classic: Brought up a Jehovah's Witness who wrote poetry and went to college in the SUNY system. Never arrested, always had a job.

Or are all young, black men thugs according to you?

"Good ol' boys" like you make me ashamed to be a *******. :sad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts