Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting on here (as i work retail and would appreciate honest reviews..) that I spoke with Jen @ MarylandSpeed to order a diablosport predator...and thus far....VERY IMPRESSED. I'm in a situation where it's either order it and have it here TOMORROW, or wait a few months....and they came through. She took the time to find a warehouse that had it in stock...and that could get it out today and have it here tomorrow. As long as all goes well...I will have nothing but GREAT things to say about the company. Glad I have the posts on here to look at for where to order...as it is the reason I chose them. Thanks to everybody on here for the input on where to order...and an up front thanks to marylandspeed for helping me out. I look forward to having it tomorrow and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into!

Wagz

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Maryland Speed rocks. :rocker:

So much that I'm wearing one of their t-shirts right now as I type this.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well so far looks like they came through as promised... It's aobut 15 miles away from my house...I' about to start going block by block looking for the big brown truck... Think they would understand if i blocked their way and raided the truck? Here ups ups ups.......

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I have heard nothing but GOOD things about Maryland Speed. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Maryland Speed definitely rocks. They are one of the best vendors on this site.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
MarylandSpeed rocks :rocker:

but.............I didn't get a tee shirt :(

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I got my unit as promised...but I'm kind of disappointed. Where's this D(*& t shirt??? I think I'm gonna have to call Jen back and say you know what skip the predator...gimme the shirt!!!!

Oh, and btw, this thing is awesome. The power of this car is easier to access, still won't outright break lose the tires, but man acceleration is alot quicker, and it rides alot lower rpms (it seems anyways). Thanks Maryland Speed, Now i'm sure I will go broke buying more stuff!
Wagz

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

The shirts are a random thing we do on some orders. Something like a Predator would typically not include one because it already has a lot of free already (I.E. free shipping, free interface).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sheesh now you tell me, I woulda paid $40 or $50 for the interface if I would have been given a shirt.....:) No you guys did me VERY GOOD and I appreciate it. Will be ordering more stuff in a few weeks once I get some time off. Thanks again Jen.....

Wagz

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Maryland speed has been awesome for me! grant it, no tshirt - but heck, service and speed is incredible. i had a question about a part i recieved - called the number - spoke to a person - and got an answer with in 10 minutes! not only are the parts on my door step before i expect them, their prices are great too! cant ask for much more! thanks marylandspeed.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Marylandspeed all day baby...u guyz rock!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts