Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cruise nites are running out, what are the chances of filling up the field with Mopar one more time?? Best we ever did was 10, let me know if you guys want too try to beat that

Tom

Direction refresher:
91 North or South to Exit 40 (Bradley Airport Connector)
Take 2nd exit to Route 75
At top of exit ramp, take a right at the light
Go straight thru 2 traffic lights (You will pass a Wendy's on right)
Staying straight on 75 (Ella Grasso Turnpike), go over 2 sets of RailRoad Tacks
Just after 2nd Railroad tracks there will be a small White Building on your right, this is the Dairy Bar Ice cream stand. We meet here between 430 and 5 then roll out by 515 to the cruise nite which is about 7 minutes away.

Anyone new wishing to attend or if you want to go but may not make it by 515, pm me and I will give you my cell so you can call me to let us know you are coming. There is a food stand at the cruise night, burgers, chili, sodas, good food for a good price. Cruise nite has no entry fee.

Hope we can get more than 10.

IN:
1 SublimeInMA
2 CTCRUZER (Welcome back Rich, you going to park with us or in the winners area? HAHA)
3 SublimeTime ( if he can remember the day )
4 ChargerDad

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cruise nites are running out, what are the chances of filling up the field with Mopar one more time?? Best we ever did was 10, let me know if you guys want too try to beat that

Tom

IN:
SublimeInMA

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Tom

Direction refresher:
91 North or South to Exit 40 (Bradley Airport Connector)
Take 2nd exit to Route 75
At top of exit ramp, take a right at the light
Go straight thru 2 traffic lights (You will pass a Wendy's on right)
Staying straight on 75 (Ella Grasso Turnpike), go over 2 sets of RailRoad Tacks
Just after 2nd Railroad tracks there will be a small White Building on your right, this is the Dairy Bar Ice cream stand. We meet here between 430 and 5 then roll out by 515 to the cruise nite which is about 7 minutes away.

Anyone new wishing to attend or if you want to go but may not make it by 515, pm me and I will give you my cell so you can call me to let us know you are coming. There is a food stand at the cruise night, burgers, chili, sodas, good food for a good price. Cruise nite has no entry fee.

Hope we can get more than 10.

IN:
1 SublimeInMA
2 CTCRUZER (Welcome back Rich, you going to park with us or in the winners area? HAHA)

Bump...............Anyone else?

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I'm gonna try to get there... looks free right now and I have to do this one at least once. Will know better by Friday.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Anyone going tonight?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
tonite?? Gary its Tuesday, they didnt have the cruise last nite because of the holiday.

Ummmmm, slap me now. Damn holiday. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Tom

IN:
1 SublimeInMA
4 ChargerDad
I'm with Tom on this. It's getting to the end of the season and we'll be putting theses bad boys to sleep for the winter soon so let's have a good showing at Marks. The people that run it are always happy to see us there. More & more people ask tons of questions about the cars every time we go. Let's do this. I promise I will get the day right Tom.

Gary

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Ahhhh one of the only joys of Florida living! No putting her away for the winter :)

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Ahhhh one of the only joys of Florida living! No putting her away for the winter :)

I was waitin' for that. As soon as I saw your name Amanda I said, yep, here comes the "driving all year" remark. You are very lucky. How's everything goin' Amanda? Hope all is well. See ya later.

Gary

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm with Tom on this. It's getting to the end of the season and we'll be putting theses bad boys to sleep for the winter soon so let's have a good showing at Marks. The people that run it are always happy to see us there. More & more people ask tons of questions about the cars every time we go. Let's do this. I promise I will get the day right Tom.

Gary
count me in.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
LOL I am good thanks :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
ok, ok don't gloat about it....can you send that warm weather up this way so we can get as much out of our bad boys/girls! as we can?? haha

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I would gladly send some heat to you... It is still really hot here...

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
ok, ok don't gloat about it....can you send that warm weather up this way so we can get as much out of our bad boys/girls! as we can?? haha
You know, it's not the fact that it gets cold, it's that stupid stuff that falls from the sky. And this comes from someone that skiied, had 4 snowmobiles etc. No snow=I'm good to go. Take care all.

Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
IN:
1 SublimeInMA
4 ChargerDad
5 1finecharger

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You know, it's not the fact that it gets cold, it's that stupid stuff that falls from the sky. And this comes from someone that skiied, had 4 snowmobiles etc. No snow=I'm good to go. Take care all.

Gary
I would say it's that stupid stuff that gets all over the car called "salt", of course not needed when that stupid stuff called "ice" ends up on the road, resulting form the cold....nah, I stick with Lady sending us the warm weather. :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
WEATHER CHANGING LETS GO GUYS AND GALS

1 - 20 of 64 Posts