Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may a bit of a stress on spouses and kids to do 2 car things in such a short period of time but is anyone going tomorrow nite?? Website says Oldsmobile Nite, seeing as Olds doesnt exist anymore, lets make it Mopar Row nite II !!

As things stand now I will be there

Tom

Going:
SublimeInMA

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I know it may a bit of a stress on spouses and kids to do 2 car things in such a short period of time but is anyone going tomorrow nite?? Website says Oldsmobile Nite, seeing as Olds doesnt exist anymore, lets make it Mopar Row nite II !!

As things stand now I will be there

Tom

Going:
SublimeInMA
Same here, boss will have to do without me, but Tom, last weather forecast I saw, pm rain is anticipated (who says Charger's were bringing the rain?) Keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here, boss will have to do without me, but Tom, last weather forecast I saw, pm rain is anticipated (who says Charger's were bringing the rain?) Keep me posted.
Looks like rain for tonight, tomorrow says Sunny and clear, 85. We'll see

tom

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hey Tom, How far is this Marks am?cruise from where I am?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can answer that very easily, how long did it take you to get from Bradley airport to where you are?? The cruise nite is within 5 minutes location of the airport.

Let me know if you are going to come and I can give you directions or meet you on 91 and have you follow me in to our meet spot

Tom

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hmmm I dont know if I could convince my bro to do that drive twice in a week
( I am leaving on thurs)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
As a common courtesy just want to send a message that I am an "if" for tonight's cruise, seems like I need to catch up with people at work anyhow. :( You know where I would rather be tonight :)...if I get out early enough I may be up, no promises.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So its potentially just me again?? I'll check back during the day, let me know if anyone else is coming.

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
So its potentially just me again?? I'll check back during the day, let me know if anyone else is coming.

Tom
Hey you could have picked me up!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey you could have picked me up!!! :)
I'm pretty crappy company right now, didnt even go to the cruise nite. Would have been a wasted trip down, sorry.

Tom

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I'm pretty crappy company right now, didnt even go to the cruise nite. Would have been a wasted trip down, sorry.

Tom
everything ok, Tom? If it makes you feel better, i wouldn't have been good company either..had to deal with work today, wasn't easy dealing with my emotions. Hasn't been a good day for some of us...has it.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

Tom
I hope everything is a little better now :( :)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
everything ok, Tom? If it makes you feel better, i wouldn't have been good company either..had to deal with work today, wasn't easy dealing with my emotions. Hasn't been a good day for some of us...has it.
honestly, no, things are not ok. Catch up on your forums reading, I wont even try to bore you what is going on in my life beyond that. things are rough to say the least.

talk to everyone in a few days

tom

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I hope your daye got better as well. :)
Blessed Be

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I hope your daye got better as well. :)
Blessed Be
Thank you, a good friend and a long talk on the phone hashed things out for me, as well as some good ole healing.... :)

Blessed Be.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
honestly, no, things are not ok. Catch up on your forums reading, I wont even try to bore you what is going on in my life beyond that. things are rough to say the least.

tom
I just did Tom, I went to the VT cruise to catch up and I am sorry to hear what happened...like I said, know you are not alone dealing with a situation like this, I had my own situation at work with my boss (and friend) today. Definitely difficult but I know I will get through. Try to chin up, pull yourself up by your bootstraps and walk tall...after all, there's that saying... stand like an oak tree bend like a willow. I hope things get better and the next time you are on I know you will get through, and be able to smile through the "rainy days" the best you can.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

tom
I am up to date. I was just hoping that you may have worked out something, try not to keep stuff so close to heart, It only hurts yourself... Other peoples egos are not worth hurting your own self worth.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Thank you, a good friend and a long talk on the phone hashed things out for me, as well as some good ole healing.... :)

Blessed Be.
Most excellent :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts