Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks great, anyone want to shoot for 2 weeks in a row??

Im in

Tom

In:
SublimeInMA

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
gottafill in for the bossman that night too, and may not be able to come up later like last week....:(
I had a bad week this week, don't want to make it two in a row (bad weeks that is, would love to make two cruises in a row again!)

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guess no one else is goin, I'm goin anyway

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
light crowd, i was the only one of us there. drew quite a crowd around me all nite. the lady at the gate was bummed no one else was with me. And it seems we have started a trend. I saw 5 distinct groups of cars riding in together. 2 Vette groups, 2 stang groups and a group of jeeps. Nice to see we have set the standard. Very light turnout, MAYBE 100 cars or so, will have to check the website in a day or so to be sure. I tried staying long enough to see if they were doing any judgnig or plaques this week but nothing. I know, cheap way to win one but I would have taken it.

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
light crowd, i was the only one of us there. drew quite a crowd around me all nite. the lady at the gate was bummed no one else was with me. And it seems we have started a trend. I saw 5 distinct groups of cars riding in together. 2 Vette groups, 2 stang groups and a group of jeeps. Nice to see we have set the standard. Very light turnout, MAYBE 100 cars or so, will have to check the website in a day or so to be sure. I tried staying long enough to see if they were doing any judgnig or plaques this week but nothing. I know, cheap way to win one but I would have taken it.

Tom
Hey Tom,

Sorry I couldn't make it bro. Thanks for represention'. That's a real light turnout. How was the weather? I'm headin' home Wed. to get the last minute reg's. What time you outta work? If you aren't doing anything lets grab a beer or something. Peace\/

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
started sprinkling around 630, then got a little steadier so everyone started bailing. the guys in the white shirts even started picking up cones and signs so i figured no plaques or anything and I bailed too

·
Registered
529 Posts
I tried staying long enough to see if they were doing any judgnig or plaques this week but nothing. I know, cheap way to win one but I would have taken it.
Trust me, low turnout doesn't always assure it... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
642 Posts
SORRY COULDNT MAKE IT WAS SICK LAST 2 DAYS AND THEN DROPPED CAR AT DEALER FOR CLUNK IN REAR

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
SORRY COULDNT MAKE IT WAS SICK LAST 2 DAYS AND THEN DROPPED CAR AT DEALER FOR CLUNK IN REAR
Hope your feeling better, everything alright with the car? I know I posted this question in the other section but wasn't sure if you would see it, I did check the PM, very helpful a big thank you.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

Tom
I am glad i didn't head up, got out of work early but in town it was pouring by 6.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hope your feeling better, everything alright with the car? I know I posted this question in the other section but wasn't sure if you would see it, I did check the PM, very helpful a big thank you.
some what ok now was tired and not feeling right could be a bunch of things

car had bad clunk in rear well they called and said ft tie rod was bad we'll see when i pick it up

so did you go shopping yet? :wax: i want that car shinning when i see it next

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
some what ok now was tired and not feeling right could be a bunch of things

car had bad clunk in rear well they called and said ft tie rod was bad we'll see when i pick it up

so did you go shopping yet? :wax: i want that car shinning when i see it next
Hey sorry to hear you were under the weather, my shopping spree will be tomorrow because I will be going downtown to pick up the raffles, got my list :) and I am setting Friday as clean the car day, my hubby is going to help....he'll be the one driving Saturday....don't let him fool you guys, he loves driving my car.... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts