Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in? List so far:

SublimeInMA (possible)
SublimeTime
CKCsCkarger

·
Registered
235 Posts
Think Ill run this by the girls and see what everyone is doing.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
This is in CT, right ?

I'm out if it is .... :(

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Sorry Tom, can't make it this time around. Hopefully my business-travel schedule will let up by mid August in time for the Springfield to VT cruise.

Have fun gents :beerchug:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'll be there Big Guy!!!!

:beerchug::beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No OT, I will be at the Dairy bar by 430

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Marks is on like Donkey Kong. Free entertainment tonight. No, it's not Steve eating while in a thong, it's Cory and the Knightsman. I'm sure it's oldies. Dairy Creme @ 4:15-4:30.

G

·
Registered
206 Posts
ICAN GO!!!!! , whats the address???

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'd love to go but too far from the Cape
I'll be at the M&G @ 6000 feet though.
What was the date & time again?

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Marks is on like Donkey Kong. Free entertainment tonight. No, it's not Steve eating while in a thong, it's Cory and the Knightsman. I'm sure it's oldies. Dairy Creme @ 4:15-4:30.

G
NO proper establishment would ever allow that ... they want their patrons to still be able to eat while watching the show .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ I have a speedo!!
First you take your CLEAN shirt off to change to a DIRTY one without warning anyone, now you paint this image? DAM!! All this throwing up in my mouth Im becoming bullemic!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
First you take your CLEAN shirt off to change to a DIRTY one without warning anyone, now you paint this image? DAM!! All this throwing up in my mouth Im becoming bullemic!!!
its the Santagata weight loss program:icon_puke::icon_puke::icon_puke::icon_puke:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Talked to my neighbor briefly about the showing at Marks and he knows everyone there and he said there were 888 cars. I thought I heard them announce that there was over 900 cars. Either way, the place was packed. Cars were rolling in well past 7:00. Great, relaxing time. Thanks to all who attended.

G

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Final tally from Marks website. 928 Cars this past Monday.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts