Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love taking pics of our cars, they are very photogenic. but there is one angle i never seem to be able to get right, and that is a shot of the A$$. they all look so much better in person.

I wanna see how good you can capture the ass of your car, also a great opportunity for you to show off those wide wheels/tires and tinted tails... !!

Post away and have some fun!

Also for this months contest, there are no rules, show off your editing skills. just no extreme photochops.

and yes showing a pic of your tailights from a mustangs POV in a streetrace is allowed :rocker:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I love taking pics of our cars, they are very photogenic. but there is one angle i never seem to be able to get right, and that is a shot of the A$$. they all look so much better in person.

I wanna see how good you can capture the ass of your car, also a great opportunity for you to show off those wide wheels/tires and tinted tails... !!

Post away and have some fun!

Also for this months contest, there are no rules, show off your editing skills. just no extreme photochops.

and yes showing a pic of your tailights from a mustangs POV in a streetrace is allowed :rocker:
Nice theme. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Now I gotta go get some new photos....time to start spying good opportunities!
Wonder if I can convince the wife to take some rolling shots of me on the highway as I pull away from her in the minivan???

·
Registered
575 Posts
Oh yeah! Ass Shots!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Best I've got right now...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I like big butts and I can not lie. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
5,091 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
From behind and underneath.... just the way she likes it:

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice entries so far, keep them comin

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Here is the back of mine the way it should be seen all the time.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I may be down for this one! Have to see if I can not work a 10 hour day at some point this month and have energy to bust out the camera. For now, here's a related entry, mustang tail lights included as well

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Just for the sake of participating.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts