• queitpeen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is folks, the poll for the March contest. There are some great photos here to choose from, take a moment a choose a photo as your favorite.

1) krautmaster

2) vanilahemi

3) Kingjax

4) robertsdp2002

5) queitpeen

There they are, place your vote!

Edit: I forgot to time out the poll for the end of the month, so I will look at the results on the morning of the first and declare the winner at that time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Throwing my hat in the ring for the March Contest on my 2018 Scat Pack Bumblebee...
Forgive the rear rim is still not wrapped yet. Yeah those rims are wrapped with reg car wrap. Its fairly easy but time consuming. I've actually have never wrapped a thing prior to this. They look Great though. Everything is Black n Yellow n I Lit up the Hood Scoop Yellow too because every Bee needs a Honeycomb...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, sorry. This is the poll for the contest and you unfortunately missed it. The new one will be up just after the 1st as soon as the winner is declared and a theme is chosen.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought we had till the 27th of the month?
I usually try to get the poll going on the evening of the 24th, which is shown in the rules. Most of the time I am on the morning of the 25th.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy crap man, I really missed on the date of this one. Been a really busy week at work and the dog got really sick, almost died....

Anyway, as near as I can tell, Kingjax was the winner of this contest. I will get with him and see if I can get a theme so I can get this next month going soon.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Holy crap man, I really missed on the date of this one. Been a really busy week at work and the dog got really sick, almost died....

Anyway, as near as I can tell, Kingjax was the winner of this contest. I will get with him and see if I can get a theme so I can get this next month going soon.
Aw, heck, you only missed it by a day or..err, a week, errr, well, never mind. Hope the pup is okay now.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, heck, you only missed it by a day or..err, a week, errr, well, never mind. Hope the pup is okay now.
Yeah, she is getting better.

She has some kind of immune disease and here immune system was attacking her blood platelets. She had zero when the tested her. She was chewing on a stick and it made all of her teeth bleed and it wouldn't stop. Vet said that she could bleed to death if we weren't able to get it under control. They put her on Prednisone and even gave her one treatment of Chemo to help her bones to start producing platelets. When we went in last Thursday, she tested at 10 per unit, normal is 200 they said. We go in tomorrow to see where we are at. The bleeding stopped, so I am sure it's up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, she is getting better.

She has some kind of immune disease and here immune system was attacking her blood platelets. She had zero when the tested her. She was chewing on a stick and it made all of her teeth bleed and it wouldn't stop. Vet said that she could bleed to death if we weren't able to get it under control. They put her on Prednisone and even gave her one treatment of Chemo to help her bones to start producing platelets. When we went in last Thursday, she tested at 10 per unit, normal is 200 they said. We go in tomorrow to see where we are at. The bleeding stopped, so I am sure it's up.
Poor pup! I'm glad that the bleeding stopped! I hate having to see my pets get sick too. The feeling is unreal..

Thanks to all who had voted! Scored a hat trick on this one!:beer_yum::beer_yum::beer_yum:

This month theme with Pets? Will DM you shortly WalterG

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts