Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let anyone buying in the Vancouver BC area know that you will get the best deal and service at the Maple Ridge Dodge dealership. They gave me a very competitive deal right off the bat and their customer service is excellent. With more than a dozen dodge dealerships within an hour of where I am, I managed to to find only one dealeship who not only impressed me with their customer service, but also their ability to get the car I wanted quick! (To be fair, Deer Lake Dodge also has an excellent staff member, Redar) Everyone else wanted me to wait up to 2 months or simple lied to get me in the door. Ian at Maple Ridge (owned by the father of the late Greg Moore BTW) was professional and demonstrated integrity.
I ordered a SXT with sunroof, 18" wheels, comfort seating pkg, and I'm driving a loaner magnum till my car arrives. Sweet deal or what?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am currently in Vancouver myself. That's good to know. It always helps to know which dealers won't take you for a ride. Nothing like starting a business relationship off on a bad start which is usually the case when a salesman hounds you down and tries to strip you down for your cash with no care about you yourself. If Maple Ridge Dodge gets recognition here then everyone should go there in Vancouver.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts