·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone doing anything for the R/T's?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I saw a company on the net not to long ago that was makign a 5 speed conversion. I'll check on it and post it if i find it.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
keisler was working on a 6spd but the codes had them all messed up. not sure where they are now...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
keisler was working on a 6spd but the codes had them all messed up. not sure where they are now...
Not just codes but as GLHS pointed out it was going through clutches like Tic Tacs

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
the gear ratio of the rear is what is delaying this setup also along with the clutch and code issue...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its been 2 years already! im not that patient.. =0(

thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I spoke with one of the Keisler reps on the Power Tour last summer. He mentioned both rear end and code issues. Both of those are substantial obstacles at this point, so I don't know if they've made any progress since then or not. He seemed like a nice guy, so I'm sure that they would answer your email if you had an interest in the trans swap.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I say the automotive industry should throw the computers away.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
any car that doesn't have a manual trans is for pussies
lol patrick took you long enough to get a name over here. Pay him no attention guys that is my roommate, he won't cause any problems I promise he was just jokin around.

·
Registered
274 Posts
lol patrick took you long enough to get a name over here. Pay him no attention guys that is my roommate, he won't cause any problems I promise he was just jokin around.
I like him already. LOL

·
Registered
1,765 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
i heard it was a geo metro bored 30 over twin turbo and 100 shot of nitrous

1 - 15 of 15 Posts