Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we recieved a gomango! Daytona today!! For all you collectors out there be the first on your block to own a special edition!!! It even comes with a tow package :confused: 20 inch wheels!! :confused: special interior accents :confused: daytona stripes :confused: and you would be able to haul more than ass :confused: yes that's right...the mango daytona RAM has landed... :D I will try to get pics when I can...GOTCHA...DIDN'T I ??
I had no idea this truck exsisted until now...for those with the money, the combo would be cool!!! :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those Daytona rams are HUGE...... they're flying off the lots out here in CA, in both Mango and Silver!
RT

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
My dealers had a Mango Daytona Ram for maybe a week. Not bad, but not my cup of tea:)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yea, got me. :mad: Before I could finish, I was wondering if they would put 20s on the R/T. :p

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was thinking though. As crazy as it sounds, and I know what they say comes as options. Is there any way I could get the SRT 20's and hood scoop put on my R/T ( when I get one :) ) before I get it, or is this something I have to take care of myself in the aftermarket dept??? :(
And spoiler too??

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Guys,

Must be across North America. We just got a 4X4 version in Winnipeg this week.

I kinda have wing issues, but the rest of the truck is beautiful. Love the colour and rear strip.

Too embarrassed to use my cellular camera, and I didn't have the my digital camera.

Even with a cloudy day, the truck looks awesome.

Manic

·
Registered
9 Posts
We Have 2 single cabs and at least one quad cab on the lot right now, have had the the siver quad cab for about a month. We have sold at least one Gomago! quad cab too. I din't know that some dealerships were just getting them, we have had them here in TN for a good while

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shanes daddy said:
I was thinking though. As crazy as it sounds, and I know what they say comes as options. Is there any way I could get the SRT 20's and hood scoop put on my R/T ( when I get one :) ) before I get it, or is this something I have to take care of myself in the aftermarket dept??? :(
And spoiler too??
with the cost of body parts through the dealership, the aftermarket will be the way to go...There were several aftermarket hoods available for the GTO within weeks of the cars' launch...I see no reason for the Charger to be any different...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Cool thanks hed. Should I continue to search the web and hav em ship me something, or stick with the locals and see what comes their way. Have a funny feeling I might be better off ordering something on the web. They have the hottest and latest and it wouldnt be any different than the shop ordering something.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's SHED not "hed"...you'll most likly see fiberglass hoods first, some companies tool for steel, but it increases costs of shipping...carbon fiber will be last, because of the cost of materials...you could make your own....but it is very hard to work with and easy to screw up...but it would look beyond hot :cool:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hmmmm, a dealer here in Colorado that is about 10 miles from me has 2 silver and 1 GoMango, all three have been there for at least a month to month and a half. I started driving past their lot once a week since I ordered my Daytona (from a different dealer) to see if they get a Charger Daytona. Just curious to see one in person, and my dealer is 45 miles from me. So I really do not know how long they have been there, they don't even an adjusted price on them. If anyone is interested in one PM me & I will get their info for you.

·
Registered
630 Posts
RT-DAYTONA-RT said:
Hmmmm, a dealer here in Colorado...
hmmm, not sure I realized you were also here in Colorado. What part? Which dealer do you drive by and which did you purchase from?

Personally I am within 4 miles of Northglenn Dodge, but wouldnt by a snickers bar from them. Bought (er, buying) mine from JElway Dodge Southwest, about a 30 mile drive out south of Hampton and Wadsworth. Will probably have it serviced at Pro Chrysler/Jeep (just has I do with my current car).

·
Registered
245 Posts
I drove by Vally Dodge in Boulder :no: , but purchased from Ferrero in Loveland. :rockon:

I live in Louisville. :ninja:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts