Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I to wanted to install bright led drl llights but found these Led tube strips that are dual color. Halos are common and I haven't seen this before on a first Gen. They are extremely bright and this is the only way I could route the strip so it would fit. This is a led spare strip to play with so this is the perfect length to fit inside perfectly while not affecting the leds on the end I cut. You can cut at every third Led.

I think the oem projector headlights are the best looking lights for first gens and I didn't want it to look like cheap eBay lights.

I'll post more pics and progress when I get the actual strips I'll be installing. Let me know what you think!

Here was a test pic before . I took them apart. The blue is jus as bright as the white.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The blue version is just as bright. They have three wires for dual color and we're off eBay. Here was a test pic before taking my spare lights apart.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Damn. Those are bright. Looks good. Lots of newer models seem to be sporting this kind of look now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very bright. I like that I can use the white for driving around and the blue I can use along with my blue grill/engine/fuse/underhood lighting.

The only one available in the states are the white/amber version which would be cool to hook the amber to the turn signal but I was looking for an alternative for blue Halos.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts