Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got a few clips of me turning the car on, driving easy, and a quick heavy acceleration.
Did not get the Silent MDS cruise yet or a high speed cruise or high speed/rpm sound.
Let me upload thru tinypic brb

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I recommend some speaker that can put out bass or else u wont hear it

Start up
View My Video

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is some driving theu residential area
Stop and go blocks
View My Video

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
U got it bro! Thx!
For some reason the farther u are from it the less it is audible, which is good cuz it doesnt wake up neighbors!

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First day i decided to play some music while driving, couldnt hear the exhaust one bit!
Magnaflow is silent! I love it, has that "ive a v8 buddy" rumble and a "i save gas buddy" silence lol

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well today I decided I can tell I lost some whiplashing torque when I gun it while Im driving, I'll have to do more open road testing as traffic has recently doubled or tripled than usual, i am not sure why.
It is so easy to spin the wheels from a stop though, but dont get that slam into the seat, not sure if that is good or bad...
Im guessin with a tuner it will even that out or make it use it to full potential giving some torque back?
I guess non dynoed observations, im guessing i lost torque but gained hp

· Premium Member
1,853 Posts
sounds great man..at first i was like wtf kind of music is here listening too..lol then i realized it was a commericial..lol to be honest when i got my electric cut outs i felt like i had lost some tq as well..it did not have that same slam you into the seat feeling..but once i added the 93 tune and made some adjustments i got it all back and much more to spare..

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds great man..at first i was like wtf kind of music is here listening too..lol then i realized it was a commericial
Where? What? U just confused me!

Thx for that info on the tuner, was hoping with a cai on it would make up for the open exhaust with a tuner. For now im happy as today I scored 20 mph on my way home while slamming the gas pedal a few times, im glad i did the intake like i did with this exhaust, i can hear everything! If im not hearing the exhaust im hearing the intake, ***** yea!

· Premium Member
1,853 Posts
in one of the videos there is some weird music playing first 10-15 seconds

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh u mean a commercial on the webpage? Lol cuz no radio on in my car on vidz.

· Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Way to work this morning, i get next to a non enthusiast with a Challenger 6 cyl at a light, casually take off, and he starts trying to outdo me lol!
I hear his engine pull as loud as it can and let him get a little ahead, wait for his engine noise to die down, then take it off MDS and show him what a real intake and catback sound like!
Just cuz u have a muscle car body doesnt mean u can compete! Know your cars! Different engines for different classes, different drivers with different knowlege! Lol he didnt rev high after that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.