Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited to show you the first pics of the completed Magnacharger system, which will be ready to ship in approximately 6 weeks. We don't have pricing yet, but the supercharger will be available in black or polished (shown), and the system will include a Predator with tuning and be a complete kit out of the box!

Here are some pics ...

If you are interested in more information on the new Magnacharger system, please post here or PM me as we are compiling a list of interested members. We will continue to post information as it becomes available as well.

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
looks nice. bigger injectors?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
A little info and background on Magnusson and MagnaCharger!

I’m Jerry Magnuson. I Build Superchargers! My Magna Charger Superchargers are 5th GEN “Hybrid” roots style, “intercooled” forced induction systems-designed to provide more horsepower per pound of boost than any other system on the market today.
Depending on the application , I expect these systems to deliver substantial increase in real world...”Under the Curve” power and torque; the emphasis being on reliability and engine longevity.

Magna Charger systems are developed virtually from the heads up. They feature my patented equal-length intake runners, isolated aluminum manifold plenum and supercharger drive assemblies. The proven reliability of this combination, combined with our performance driven Magnuson engineering experience has created a supercharger with incredible responsiveness and unsurpassed drivability.

The roots type blower rotors are twisted 60º to form a helix. The two counter rotating rotors have 3 lobes, which inter mesh during operation. Our new sixth generation superchargers feature a 4-lobe 160º twisted helix configuration. This arrangement improves the adiabatic efficiency over traditional roots superchargers and gives instant throttle response.
Magnuson Products, Inc. promotes and distributes hybrid roots type superchargers to the automotive aftermarket industry in North America.
Magnuson’s R&D Team combines more than 60 years of system designing experience with state-of-the-art engineering and the latest in computer design and fabrication technology. Magnuson Products, Inc. is capable of developing a complete supercharger system and taking it through every facet of design, fabrication, testing and production. The president, Jerry Magnuson, brings 30 years of supercharging experience to these ventures. He has assembled a staff of professional designers and technicians to propel supercharging into the 21st century.
Magnuson Products, Inc. is a proud member of SEMA, MPMC and attends major automotive industry shows throughout North America.

Magna Charger’s new MP 2300 supercharger technology is the same used for the new ZR1 Corvette. The four-lobe rotor features a high-twist 160º helix that has improved efficiency (less power to drive), cooler discharge temperatures and is much quieter. Additional efficiency is the result of the unique bypass valve that reduces parasitic drag during normal driving.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
If i put on a bmc decal can i have one for free :lol:

It was worth a shot right?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just got an update from Magnacharger and they are still finalizing the HP/TQ and boost numbers so it should just be a couple more days. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts