Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran a 12.35 @ 111.57 today. Only change was the JBA exhaust and Magnaflow high flow cats. My car was almost a tenth quicker today (12.35 vs 12.420), but it also pulled a much better 60ft (1.804 vs 1.849). Still, it's hard to say if the exhaust/cats did anything because we're comparing runs from two different tracks on two different days. But my gut feeling tells me that they did little to nothing.

The track was so packed today that I only got one run. An Evo blew his motor all over the track just as I was getting ready to make my 2nd and final pass. It sucks, because I wanted to try out a street tune that I did last night using my friend's wideband. Oh well. BTW, I don't think the advance timing feature of the Predator works correctly or works all the time according to my logs from the street. I need to do some more logging to see what's up with it.

Video: http://www.titsup-racing.com/video/maggie/maggie_12.35.wmv

·
Registered
608 Posts
Great Run on a stock 6.1

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would like to know if you are leaving at idle or power braking.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Well done.
I think that you have one of the best 60' times I have seen with an auto w/o an aftermarket stall.
So where's that torque converter you were talking about getting?
Your still going to do it arent you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very impressive run.

I have heard of cat backs picking up ~1 HP so I dought that was the cause of the better run, but I wouldn't say that it did nothing. It very well may have saved you some weight.
The hi flow cats on the other hand may partly be what contributed to the better run.

Have you changed anything (including tunning your device) other than the cat-back and cats between this run and your 12.4?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts