Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thos are neighboring cities......have you noticed how many chargers and other lx's there is around LA???? man....you can fill a parking lot in like 30 mins....i was thinking there should be one here in the la area near like the 10 and the 110 (heart of LA)......just a though!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
thos are neighboring cities......have you noticed how many chargers and other lx's there is around LA???? man....you can fill a parking lot in like 30 mins....i was thinking there should be one here in the la area near like the 10 and the 110 (heart of LA)......just a though!!!
yea i kno. there should be meets every week.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Supp with downtown or cruise down Hollywood and sunset then to santa monica and then we take pch down to the 110???

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
koo im down lets just passed the word try posting on other local forums to get more guys to roll..

just update the list below for who's down to come!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
1.young charger
2.mannyhernz
3.JayR04
4.SRTOCHO

PM me when and where I'm in South Gate not to far from 10 & 110.
When I first got my SRT I went to frisco's in downey not one single charger. But I'm in even its just for a cruise preferable on a weekend though.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'm close by in Burbank, I'd be interested.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have to get in on this one. Put me on.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.