Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Best collection of pics I've seen so far! Thank you so much for posting them! :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great pics....I was there and I dont think I saw that much.....LOL

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Here are all my pics from LX Nationals this weekend:

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/koolf4/lx nats/?albumview=slideshow :rocker::rocker:
Great job on the pictures. Gives a really good perspective of the different cars that were there. As a vendor, we spend a lot of time talking and explaining to customers about what we do, and don't have enough of an opportunity to view what was there and in the field.

Thanks!

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure thing guys! For once I remembered to take a bunch of pics. I was just shooting as I was walking. Usually my dumb @ss has the camera in my pocket but never takes pics lol.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I really wish I could have came, it looks like a great time! Im really liking the Chrysler 300 with the magnum front end and the magnum with the charger front end, really nice looking!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man i wish i could have gone!!! the op went to spring fest and LX nats!! what a stud!!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I really wish I could have came, it looks like a great time! Im really liking the Chrysler 300 with the magnum front end and the magnum with the charger front end, really nice looking!
next time cruise up with us

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Thank You SRT Team!

Well the SRT Team was there all weekend to answer questions and look at our cars, they even left with a burnout from a Viper Ram Quad cab pulling their Viper powered Challenger. Thanks for all you time you spent with our LX family, hope you were impressed as we all enjoyed the burnout. Sorry for the poor picture, no one knew they would have an exit like this. More pictures to follow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
That was cool! :)

I wanna see some party pics! People pics! Where are they at?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Well the SRT Team was there all weekend to answer questions and look at our cars, they even left with a burnout from a Viper Ram Quad cab pulling their Viper powered Challenger. Thanks for all you time you spent with our LX family, hope you were impressed as we all enjoyed the burnout. Sorry for the poor picture, no one knew they would have an exit like this. More pictures to follow.
Great catch!!!!
Very nicely done!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew someone would catch that! They tried to sneak that in thinking noone had a camera readily available, Nice catch!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man i wish i could have gone!!! the op went to spring fest and LX nats!! what a stud!!
LOL, I had to go back to Spring Fest this year! I had such a great time at my first in 07 when I was still living out there. Even my wife said let's go back. I may drive out for this years, we'll see what kind of time off I can arrange.

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
thanks for sharing guys!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
ive got 150+ pics to upload eventually....mostly just of cars, and mostly from us indiana guys

1 - 20 of 44 Posts