Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally what so many people have been wanting, our fog light LED halos. Be one of the first to have the complete Flashtech LED Halo line up on your ride. Dont miss out on this one!

This Group Buy will end Aug 10th. Dont want 2 big GBs ending on the same day.

This will be listed on 4 different forums and once again, they will all be combined to help get the most people on board to get to the lowest pricing for you all!

Crazy Group Buy Pricing​

Retail price is $119
1-10 people $79
11-20 people $69
21-30 people $59
31+ $49

Above prices are for white only, but of course you all have options to get exactly what you want.

+ $10 for any color(except purple)
+ $25 for Purple
+ $25 for Bullet series Halos.(purple will cost more)
+ $149 for New Fog Light housings with Install

Shipping will be $10 for ground and $15 for express.

Payment Details​

A 25.00 deposit is required to hold your spot to help get the pricing down.

All deposits can be sent to ***********************

PLEASE put this into the comments section when sending your deposit.

1) Screename and what forum you are on
2) what colors you need
3) What number you are on the list
4) contact info and phone number

It is very important we have all this information when the deposit is sent in to us, it will also help the process move faster.

1)DaBlackPearl
2)AbbyCHarger-AF
3)CVP33-AF
4)Midnight451-AF
5)Smoove06CSRT-AF
6)dvan829-AF
7)Quick Silver SRT8
8)Meathammer
9)auspiciousmind
10)Mik3y
11)3733H
12)MyMopar
13)3Dave3
14)SublimeDaytona111
15)jcgcrawler
16)TB3113
17)liljoejoe54
18)sak9880
19)gusgus0513
20)Spiffywerks
21)2 Hypnotize
22)Deaconsrt8
23)Unknown (PS)
24)Thirsty4907
25)QwickSilverC
26)gdragich
27)zouAdam
28)Unknown
29)ChargerH20
30)Armycharger
31)quiknen
32)Ipimpthisc
33)fuzzdamonster

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Wes...Put me down as #1 on this list buddy!! Blue Fogs baby!! Come on people lets get the price down! :alfdance:
Deposit sent. :alfdance:

Where is the group buy for the tails?...I am all over that too.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
You guys are going to bleed me dry. Ill tell Here'sJohnny also.

But put me down for a set of Red.:rocker:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Morning bump^^^
Well worth the money Daddy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
So i need some advice.
I got the 6 green FLASHTECH halos.
Do i go with matching fogs or Green/white bullet fogs???

I really want the bullet but im afraid of when its green that it wont match up that good.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
So i need some advice.
I got the 6 green FLASHTECH halos.
Do i go with matching fogs or Green/white bullet fogs???

I really want the bullet but im afraid of when its green that it wont match up that good.
If I were you...I would go green fogs or get all bullet. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
If I were you...I would go green fogs or get all bullet. :dunno:
I cant decide, i dont want to get a whole new set of rings right now but i do want those fogs. I would love to run the white all the time and the green for shows/meets.

Wes or Steve can you post a pic of lets say a white bullet ring next to a regular white ring? Or can you throw out an opinion?

I also noticed with fogs that you really dont pay attention too much them and if you are standing in front of the car you cant even see the top of the ring.

Why do i always make things too complicated. :brickwall:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
What all is entailed in the install? If it's relatively easy, I definitely want a set of red ones. I'll post back for sure if I do want them.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
What all is entailed in the install? If it's relatively easy, I definitely want a set of red ones. I'll post back for sure if I do want them.
Someone Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that you cut the lense off just like a regular fog light halo install, drill a little hole or two for the wires, and after you epoxy your rings down you glue the lense back on...pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
no pearl, you dont cut the headlights open.. you bake them, then gently pry them open.. on the fogs i believe you have to actually saw them open from the sides..

and wes or steve.. gotta any preinstalled in a set of fogs, or even just a set of fogs? i do not have fog housings as my whip didnt come with them--thats why i ask...

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
no pearl, you dont cut the headlights open.. you bake them, then gently pry them open.. on the fogs i believe you have to actually saw them open from the sides..

and wes or steve.. gotta any preinstalled in a set of fogs, or even just a set of fogs? i do not have fog housings as my whip didnt come with them--thats why i ask...
Um...This is the group buy on fogs and I think that he was asking about the install on the fogs Bro...I could be wrong, It has happened once or twice. :laugh:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I cant decide, i dont want to get a whole new set of rings right now but i do want those fogs. I would love to run the white all the time and the green for shows/meets.

Wes or Steve can you post a pic of lets say a white bullet ring next to a regular white ring? Or can you throw out an opinion?

I also noticed with fogs that you really dont pay attention too much them and if you are standing in front of the car you cant even see the top of the ring.

Why do i always make things too complicated. :brickwall:
If you dont want new Headlight halos right now but you will later, go with the Bullets right now, make it easy on yourself. We dont have any pics of any Fog rings yets.

You must cut open the fog light where the lense meets the plastic housings and then glue it back on. Its not the hardest install. I dont not recommend using a regular hand saw though unless you feel real comfortable with one. I would definitly use some sort of electric saw.

I updated the options with new fog housings with install for $149. I dont think they come with the wiring thou, I think its just housings.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Wes, On my order, I will take new fog's if I can...this way I don't need to ship mine to you and I will have a spare just like all of my other stuff. :alfdance: If you need more money down just let me know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
thanks wes... im gonna order the completed fogs... let me talk it over with the wifey first because she wants me to get her some new 20's or 22's for her Lexy.. but regardless, you know me, i got monies stashed in all different kinds of places so it wont be an issue if she says no... i will just have to make something up when she notices them, and since shes not a car nut--i dont think she will even notice them at all.. really.... and did my other order ship out yet.. the small ambers?

and no worries on teh wiring either as my charger already has the harness preinstalld.... just no sure about the power switch though, but then i think i would have to get it starscanned to get them to work properly.. well unless i just run them on their own circuit, and since im gonna wire up my current halos to seperate switches anyway i guess running a few more wires wont be a big deal. and i actually dont even care if teh fogs light up as i would only power the halos to be on... maybe.. i might change my mind if i go with hids down there.....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks wes... im gonna order the completed fogs... let me talk it over with the wifey first because she wants me to get her some new 20's or 22's for her Lexy.. but regardless, you know me, i got monies stashed in all different kinds of places so it wont be an issue if she says no... i will just have to make something up when she notices them, and since shes not a car nut--i dont think she will even notice them at all.. really.... and did my other order ship out yet.. the small ambers?

and no worries on teh wiring either as my charger already has the harness preinstalld.... just no sure about the power switch though, but then i think i would have to get it starscanned to get them to work properly.. well unless i just run them on their own circuit, and since im gonna wire up my current halos to seperate switches anyway i guess running a few more wires wont be a big deal. and i actually dont even care if teh fogs light up as i would only power the halos to be on... maybe.. i might change my mind if i go with hids down there.....
Ok man. You got ideas bouncing all over the place huh, lol. Let me know when you send that deposit. Not sure bout the small ambers. I'll have to talk to steve.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
ok wes sounds good

Um...This is the group buy on fogs and I think that he was asking about the install on the fogs Bro...I could be wrong, It has happened once or twice. :laugh:
yes silly, i know what this thread is of course....... i was just trying to explain to you since you did say "correct me if im wrong".. i was trying to say that opening the fogs are different than opening the headlights, as you dont bake the fogs but you have to cut them instead and you said that they would be opened the same way as the headlights are opened-by cutting- which is not true.... i understand why maybe you were confused because you are mr. money bags and were able to afford to have it all pre-done for you and then all you had to do was just swap them out.. myself on the other hand, cant justify 500bucks for something i can do myself.... to bad you dont live closer to me because if you did, i would show you how to do everything brotha bear. in exchange for your awesome computer skills on some of my old ancient computers i still use for cad drawings and such... never the less, we straight, right?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
ok wes sounds good

yes silly, i know what this thread is of course....... i was just trying to explain to you since you did say "correct me if im wrong".. i was trying to say that opening the fogs are different than opening the headlights, as you dont bake the fogs but you have to cut them instead and you said that they would be opened the same way as the headlights are opened-by cutting- which is not true.... i understand why maybe you were confused because you are mr. money bags and were able to afford to have it all pre-done for you and then all you had to do was just swap them out.. myself on the other hand, cant justify 500bucks for something i can do myself.... to bad you dont live closer to me because if you did, i would show you how to do everything brotha bear. in exchange for your awesome computer skills on some of my old ancient computers i still use for cad drawings and such... never the less, we straight, right?
Oh, I see where I said that and it was missleading...I fixed it. Thanks I don't want to be telling people wrong info. :thumbsup: Money bags...:laugh: I just don't have time so I just pay Steve to do it. :smile:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Alright looks like im getting bullets green/white!

Going to wait for you to put me on the list to make sure i put the right paypal comment for payment.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts