Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently added the LUXE tail light tint and deleted the DODGE badge, I am pretty happy with the results. Car has been through a touchless carwash and the tint hasn't budged.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've had my Luxe tail tint and side marker tint on now for almost 2 years with no issues. They make a great product.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think i may do the side markers next I was nervous about the longevity given the location. good to know yours held up.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think i may do the side markers next I was nervous about the longevity given the location. good to know yours held up.
I did both rear and side markers. They have been on for 3 or 4 months now and look as good as they did when I put them on. Even with winter and the salt buildup on the car it's been holding up great!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: phunkyeah

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats, it really looks good!

·
Registered
210 Posts
As much as I like it....it is ILLEGAL to tint brake lights. If you ever get rear-ended prepare to get bent over. You will be found at fault and can be sued if anyone gets hurt. Cool look, but it's not worth the risk IMO. It also gives cops a reason to pull u over....

·
Registered
915 Posts
As much as I like it....it is ILLEGAL to tint brake lights. If you ever get rear-ended prepare to get bent over. You will be found at fault and can be sued if anyone gets hurt. Cool look, but it's not worth the risk IMO. It also gives cops a reason to pull u over....

Probably a good thing the brake lights are still obnoxiously bright compared to most everything else driving on the road !

·
Registered
210 Posts
Probably a good thing the brake lights are still obnoxiously bright compared to most everything else driving on the road !

It does not matter. The cop will notice it. It doesn't matter how bright they are. If you get rear-ended, you will by default be the one to blame. Normally when you get rear-ended, 99 out of 100, you will be at zero fault, and the guy behind will get a ticket for either wreckless driving or following too close, or both. Not worth it to me....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It does not matter. The cop will notice it. It doesn't matter how bright they are. If you get rear-ended, you will by default be the one to blame. Normally when you get rear-ended, 99 out of 100, you will be at zero fault, and the guy behind will get a ticket for either wreckless driving or following too close, or both. Not worth it to me....

Thank you for your support!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I did have a genuine concern initially, however as you stated, they are seriously bright. Even in broad day light, it doesn't impede the light at all. Not to mention there is a 3rd brake light in the window that remains un-tinted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts