Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandey, Dave, and Jan are meeting for lunch on Sunday, Meeting so Brandey can look at Jan's Pandora beads, If anyone else is interested we will meet for 12:00 or 12:30. The beads are not actual Pandora, but they are nice quality and they fit the Pandora bracelets. Tryin for possible meet and greet

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I will try to make this and bring Caitlyn, HOPING to leave my wallet at home but doub t it will work!! lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
sorry, I think I will still be in R.I.

·
Registered
641 Posts
see you guys at noon

·
Registered
56 Posts
Might be getting my car worked on, to fix what my &^)&^ friend did to my car. NEVER again LOL.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Good time today, great to see those that could make it.

Hope that works Brandey
t

·
Registered
641 Posts
The kids & i had a good time. Thanks for being a good sport w/ Alex Tom. Krista i hope your baby is good and the kids say thanks for the M&Ms.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
The kids & i had a good time. Thanks for being a good sport w/ Alex Tom. Krista i hope your baby is good and the kids say thanks for the M&Ms.
Alex is a good kid, i had fun. WAIT!! They got all the M&M's??!! Pick out the green ones for me! lol

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Alex is a good kid, i had fun. WAIT!! They got all the M&M's??!! Pick out the green ones for me! lol

You know what the green ones do don't you Tom? :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oh yeah, she's fine...Tylenol and M&Ms work miracles... :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
You know what the green ones don't you Tom? :rolleyes2:
Of course he knows. He had to beat you down w/ a stick last time you had some LOL

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Glad she is ok, CKC...I was going to ask the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts