Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,295 Posts
So I just looked through the 2013 Owner's Manual on the Dodge website and I don't see a damn thing about lug nut torque, what the heck Dodge.

Now in the Police Supplement there is a nice section on changing a flat and it says 110 lbs but those are steel wheels so I don't know.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

· Registered
3,274 Posts
110 ft lbs for aluminum wheels. 130 ft lbs for steel wheels.

· Registered
7,565 Posts
This almost uncanny. I just posted on another thread about FCA recalling half a million Rams last year for wheel torque problems. The owners manuals on those vehicles listed an incorrect torque causing damaged lug studs to fracture when owners removed and reinstalled wheels. It resulted in some wheels to come off.

Something so simple you wouldnt think an automaker could either misstate the torque value or not even mention it.

· Registered
3,274 Posts
Where are these numbers found?

And like I said, the police supplement (so assuming steel wheels) for 2013 says 110 lbs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
My buddy is a dodge tech and every now again he gives me his log in if I need look up installation stuff. It had the torque specs there.

· Registered
3,274 Posts

Found this. I’ve always used 110 for aluminum and 130 with steel and haven’t had any issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts