Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my 22" SRT replicas are scheduled to come in tomorrow, so today I went and talked to my tire guy to make sure he could fit me in tomorrow. Anyway, the wheels I ordered don't come with lugs and he said that I might have to go get some?! Why is that? I mean, I just figured I could use the ones that came on the car (chrome clad SXT 18's). Am I wrong?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I don't know about that. I know mine came with the Gorilla spline lugs that has a special fitting you use to take them off for security. If I were you I would look at either those or getting a locking lug for each wheel to give the inexperienced thiefs trouble stealing them (most of the experienced ones can get them off anyway with the locks on).

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not the lock lugs that I think he was talking about, Im actually already going to get one lock for each wheel, even though like BlkonBlk said, I dont think it will matter to experienced thieves. I think he was just talking about the actual fitment of the stock lugs, which doesent really make any sense to me because I kinda figured the SRT replicas would be manufactured somewhat to stock specs

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP! HELP! :knockout:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Can you take a pic of the stock one's cause I don't know what they look like and can't help if I don't

1 - 5 of 5 Posts