Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Can this be wired up to only work on the center array led ring. I would prefer the brake lights or outer parking lamps to not be altered from stock working function. I would also like to keep the center array led ring flash to solid with the brakes applied.

At 120+mph it is best to have the guy behind me fully notice my brake lights and resulting speed decrease. Also looks good on camera review.

Seams like I would just need to input the brake signal to the module. Leaving the l/r taillight alone. Sending nothing from the module but to the center array.

Second trick part. I would like to not have the center array be on with headlights switched on. Only time I would want the center array to be on is when brakes are applied or when emergency blue lights are on and then the center array flashes. This should be simple- just cut the wire from the car and not use it. Simply test the voltage, with headlights on, coming out of the module to see if it will work without getting wired to the module.

· Registered
46 Posts
Guess I am not sure what you are after. The LSH does all the different patterns for the flasher. I thought you said you do not want the flasher part? This does all the different flasher parts as in that video, plus the WHOLE array lights up when the brakes are applied, BUT not when the lights are on. You cannot get much better than that IMO.

And you can have sequential turn signals too now if you get that mod! :D
Links was just a FYI. Alternative source, product, and installation instructions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.