Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
You have some LSD?

Who cares about the door hinges then. They can be whatever color and shape you want.

:smoke:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
What is an lsd door hing?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Somehow I'm guessing you didn't get the joke then. My bad.

·
Registered
518 Posts
dont know about the lsd's but i hav the vertical doors inc. setup and i had mine painted. looks better when the doors are open but if your car is black than there is no need since they come in black already otherwise the hinges will stick out when u open them and look fugly.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
487 Posts
I get it now - Lambo Doors. My opinion is that they ONLY belong on cars that are specific show quality, not daily drivers; or, I guess if your one of the gangster-thug NBA players than you could get away with it.

Just us "regular" people are only asking for trouble (all kinds) by having them.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I get it now - Lambo Doors. My opinion is that they ONLY belong on cars that are specific show quality, not daily drivers; or, I guess if your one of the gangster-thug NBA players than you could get away with it.

Just us "regular" people are only asking for trouble (all kinds) by having them.
Question: Just curious but how is having Lambo doors asking for trouble?
Additionally NBA players are "gangster-thugs"? No, I dont have the doors but would get them in a heart beat if the price was right and this would be my daily driver, just another option to contribute to the WOW factor of when people see the car.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks pro motion tunning an all the guys that wt there good advise

Question: Just curious but how is having Lambo doors asking for trouble?
Additionally NBA players are "gangster-thugs"? No, I dont have the doors but would get them in a heart beat if the price was right and this would be my daily driver, just another option to contribute to the WOW factor of when people see the car.
i'm saying the same thing how are they trouble u buy what u want if they are not for u then don't buy them. All i did was ask a guestion an it has to be someone one here to say some thing out the way. The ones that never had the experence wit the product be the ones

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Gosh, excuse me. Be a little more uptight, whydontcha.

Glad you got an answer. I'm sorry you have no sense of humor.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i do have some sense of humor. no hard feelings my friend

Gosh, excuse me. Be a little more uptight, whydontcha.

Glad you got an answer. I'm sorry you have no sense of humor.
when i am looking for an answer for something i am trying to do i dont like to beplaying around thats just me.:grin: i just wanted to know if i needed them painted or not. Because i didn't want to put them on my car an then they need to be painted if u know what i mean trying to make it a one time thing

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
when i am looking for an answer for something i am trying to do i dont like to beplaying around thats just me.:grin: i just wanted to know if i needed them painted or not. Because i didn't want to put them on my car an then they need to be painted if u know what i mean trying to make it a one time thing
No buddy, go ahead and install them alone... do you have the kit already?? If so you can see how great they look...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well, I for one appreciated Toxico's Joke! hehe
Obviously, Gamova did not get the joke...
Let me try to enlighten:

"You have some LSD?" (Referencing the hallucinogenic drug called LSD)

"Who cares about the door hinges then. They can be whatever color and shape you want." (The Hallucinogenic drug LSD causes hallucinations, so he was joking they can be whatever color and shape you want while high on the drug.)

LIFE IS TO SHORT WITHOUT HUMOR IMO!!! Toxico, keep the humor going no matter what others say.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Let me try to enlighten:

"Who cares about the door hinges then. They can be whatever color and shape you want." (The Hallucinogenic drug LSD causes hallucinations, so he was joking they can be whatever color and shape you want while high on the drug.)

LIFE IS TO SHORT WITHOUT HUMOR IMO!!! Toxico, keep the humor going no matter what others say.
x10 :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well u got me on that one

:eek:
Let me try to enlighten:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts