Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi i have techco lowering springs that I want to install in my 07 dodge charger 2.7, but i want to be 100% sure of what i need. can i install them with just rolling my fenders? or what other suspension parts do I need? People who have lowering springs only please help. also people who installed other suspension parts with the springs please help as well. thanks in advance

·
Registered
469 Posts
only prob i encountered was moveing the exhaust for a bit till i could get my rear right spring on.

you really need to roll your fenders if your rims are wide,

i have 22x10's all around and needed them rolled before i installed my springs.

·
Registered
469 Posts
also, you dont need no special tools or anything to install the springs.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also, you dont need no special tools or anything to install the springs.
Thanks for the info bro. So just to be sure, i dont need shocks, struts, cambers, control arms, or anything else to lower my car? Just the springs will do? Did I get that right? If anybody else has more info please help

·
Registered
469 Posts
thats it, remember to cut you bump stops in half or you wont get your full drop.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i see you are in San Diego, whos gonna install them?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
theres a shop in mission Gorge by the 8, close to SDSU who can install them for cheap, they rolled my fenders for 80 bucks, and dont cut your bump stops, a guy that knows a lot about these cars told me that cutting your bump stops wont lower your car anymore, trust me, i didnt cut them on mine...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts