Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, just installed the Bilstein B6 struts on the car with the stock shocks. Unfortunately it actually raised my ride height. So, I need some assistance in what springs will help bring her back down for better look. Been searching between Mopar, Eibach and the H & R springs and can’t really figure out what would be best. A lot of mixed reviews on all of those brands. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

90852CFF-ADDD-412A-9B88-AD8BB30DDEE9.jpeg FE70EB15-0AD8-4F03-8802-9ADC9DA3BA3A.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: M0P4R_trey

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I believe Bilstein pairs their kits with Eibach springs...
Wondering if whether 28105.140 or 4.10528 would be able to address your issue...?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, just installed the Bilstein B6 struts on the car with the stock shocks. Unfortunately it actually raised my ride height. So, I need some assistance in what springs will help bring her back down for better look. Been searching between Mopar, Eibach and the H & R springs and can’t really figure out what would be best. A lot of mixed reviews on all of those brands. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

View attachment 298661 View attachment 298662
Go with Eubach Sportline kit. Thank me later, most aggressive stance and handles like a dream. Also a comfortable ride. Recommend installing it on a lift with a LOT of wood planks.

@Brightwhite.392 on sportlines

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm I was thinking of the pro kit. Afraid the sport line will be too low. I dk I need pics or see in person.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

I had the Eibach Pro-Kit installed a couple of years ago on my R/T, lowered it nicely 1 1/2" approx.

No issues still usable on city streets, firms up nicely when taking corners at speed.

Hope this helps you.

fullsizeoutput_12a.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts