Charger Forums banner

Lowering my charger

4K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  BLKCHARGER 
#1 ·
Where can i find a lowering kit for my charger any requested sites? Thanks

#5 ·
I put the eibach lowereing kit on my charger it lowered it almost 2 inches in the front and 2 inches in the back. It makes the stance look even meaner. I believe it was the eibach sport springs. I got my charger on a thursday and had the springs overnighted and had them on by noon the next day. Trust me it looks real good.

#6 ·
D Town Charger said:
I put the eibach lowereing kit on my charger it lowered it almost 2 inches in the front and 2 inches in the back. It makes the stance look even meaner. I believe it was the eibach sport springs. I got my charger on a thursday and had the springs overnighted and had them on by noon the next day. Trust me it looks real good.
Got any pics? I'm thinking of lowering mine a bit when I get it. The ride height is really high and there's way too much space in the wheel wells. Did you put on the Eibachs yourself or is it something a shop has to do? Thanks.

Joe

#7 ·
ninerjoe said:
Got any pics? I'm thinking of lowering mine a bit when I get it. The ride height is really high and there's way too much space in the wheel wells. Did you put on the Eibachs yourself or is it something a shop has to do? Thanks.

Joe
I have some pics but I need to get them from my friend that has a magnum. He has his own shop so he had the tools needed. The fronts are easy as hell but the rear ones are kinda tuff until you figure it out. I would say if you are good at working on your car and have air tools do it but if not let a shop so it.

#9 ·
OK I have the Eibach Pro-Kit. The ride is not bouncy but it is more firm. You can feel more of the road than stock. It still handles like a dream. Now on to pictures!

That is when I had my 22s on running 265-35R22 tires...

Sig pic is with stock wheels and tires... There is a 3 finger gap with the stock wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.