Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, im in the market for lowering springs ($$ doesnt allow coilovers anytime soon), and ive noticed different springs vary in the front having more of a drop then the rears on some, and the rears having more of a drop then the fronts on others......I have the self leveling shocks in my Daytona so in my car the rear always looks higher then the front.....since I have to put in regular rear shocks, what needs to be lower on a car without nivomats to make it sit even, the front or rear? I dont want the car to sit taller in the front or the back

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
mopar super center has the mopar springs on sale for $215 for the set and all you need then is the stock r/t shocks for the rear and your good if you just want a 1 inch drop. but if you want more thats a whole different story-you can get away with the stock r/t shock and your struts that you have now BUT- they wont last long. look in to pedder's springs and shock set up-they are a new vendor here and they have before and after pics to show their set up's. they offer 2 or 3 different set up's. they also have a dealer i believe in your neck of the wood's www.peddersuspenion.com

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ok, im in the market for lowering springs ($$ doesn't allow coil overs anytime soon), and Ive noticed different springs vary in the front having more of a drop then the rears on some, and the rears having more of a drop then the fronts on others......I have the self leveling shocks in my Daytona so in my car the rear always looks higher then the front.....since I have to put in regular rear shocks, what needs to be lower on a car without nivomats to make it sit even, the front or rear? I don't want the car to sit taller in the front or the back
I will be offering Pedders suspension near end of year. They will include anything you need from complete suspensions to shocks. We were strictly GTO, but the LX platform has been in R&D for sometime. The OEM LX suspension has some funny caster issues that we had to deal with. Check out http://westfield-et.com/. A few LX's came up to the GTO day we had to check out the scene..Cool stuff on the way. If you have questions I can direct you to the person that can help.:grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts