Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Diablosport has a new tuner coming out in the next 6-9 months, so they have changed pricing on the current Predator to move old inventory. Because of that, we are excited to now be able to offer you the following discounts.

Predator - Starting at $289.00 Shipped

Predator + Interface Kit + 170 or 180 Degree T-stat - Starting at $334.95 Shipped

Predator + Billet Catch Can - Starting at $399.95 Shipped

Predator + AFE Intake - Starting at $534.95 Shipped

Predator + C&L Intake - Starting at $529.95 Shipped

Predator + Airaid Intake - Starting at $574.95 Shipped

·
Registered
313 Posts
It will be a Superchips Cortex style tuner where a lot of cars are supported by one pt#. It will also cost more.
Makes sense. In the end it probably won't have any more options to tweak than the current tuner though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just ordered. . .

:clap:Thanks for the offer. Just ordered it with the T-Stat, I've heard alot of good things about it and hopefully it lives up to the billing. Will it improve my gas mileage at all? Also, I heard that you actually had a store in Glen Burnie but it's not there anymore. Do you have an actual store, or is it just over the internet? I live in Baltimore and would rather go to a store and get the goods quickly instead of waiting for the mail.

·
Registered
305 Posts
:clap:Thanks for the offer. Just ordered it with the T-Stat, I've heard alot of good things about it and hopefully it lives up to the billing. Will it improve my gas mileage at all? Also, I heard that you actually had a store in Glen Burnie but it's not there anymore. Do you have an actual store, or is it just over the internet? I live in Baltimore and would rather go to a store and get the goods quickly instead of waiting for the mail.
It should help your gas mileage out a little.

We are just on-line we not open to the public. Our warehouses are full of parts and offices...no counter or cash register or anything like that.

Also we are down in St. Marys, a bit of a drive from Baltimore. Be sure to check out the Mid-Atlantic section for local car shows and such.:D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks for the info. I noticed that my T-stat shipped out of Waldorf and my Predator shipped out of kentucky. I just didn't see the sense in paying a shipping fee if I could just drive and pick it up, but I guess you have warehouses/distributors around the country.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Where in KY did it ship from. Just curious... I'm in Louisville.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where in KY did it ship from. Just curious... I'm in Louisville.
We use a bunch of different suppliers..I am not sure where exactly the one in KY is. It's just a feeder warehouse.

Thanks for the info. I noticed that my T-stat shipped out of Waldorf and my Predator shipped out of kentucky. I just didn't see the sense in paying a shipping fee if I could just drive and pick it up, but I guess you have warehouses/distributors around the country.
Shipping in most cases is free. We are two hours from B-more so picking up would be a drive.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Maryland Speed. How long will the sale last? thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow... I wasn't planning on buying parts while I was deployed but :jawdrop: those prices are too amazing! Going to have to jump on this I think :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Since I already have a CAI and 180 Tstat if I order the Predator and free interface kit
is there any other cable etc... needed or is that complete?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts