Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Holiday time is coming so now is a perfect time to order yourself a gift so it gets to you in time for the holiday!!!

People have been clammoring for this Lower Honeycomb for quite some time, and I promised I was gonna make some when I had time, but my new buddy Frank has beat me to it! Fortunately, he is allowing me to sell it for him on the forums, so I'm really glad to be able to now offer for sale a complete set of honeycomb for almost any application. This is a great time to add honeycomb to you 68 Open Mouth Deep Dish or 69 style Cuda Danko grille and have a complete matching set. We also have the honeycomb for the shaker too BTW!!!

Charger Lower Honeycomb___________$85.00
Charger Front Spoiler_______________$146.25
Charger 3-Piece Rear Spoiler_________$281.25
68 Style Charger Grille______________$239.25
68 Style (Black) Honeycomb Insert_____$86.25
69 Style Charger Grille ______________$261.75
69 Style(Black)Honeycomb Inserts/Pr___$86.25
69 Slats Grille Inserts/Pair____________$93.75

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That does look nice!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
hey mo, if you buy the cuda grill, does it come with the inserts that go in the center bar that can be painted a different color or are those extra?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I ordered one....I'll let you know...

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hey MO.....Any idea when these will be shipped.....I ordered over a month ago....Any idea?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i am interested in the lower one

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hello...anyone home? I ordered my lower honeycomb grill to get it "in time for the holidays..." Have they shipped yet? I called three times last week, left messages, no return call. I realize there is a time diff between Florida / Hawaii, but still....not good.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Whoa..you didnt have it shipped Surface did you??? J/K

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
anyone find out how the lower grille hooks up to a stock r/t?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Hey Mo..I love the lower insert and you know that I am going to have to get me some so I can have the complete Danko inserts on the nose. Danko Rocks!! X2 on how they attach. I have the SXT front which is the R/T.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello...anyone home? I ordered my lower honeycomb grill to get it "in time for the holidays..." Have they shipped yet? I called three times last week, left messages, no return call. I realize there is a time diff between Florida / Hawaii, but still....not good.

As far as I know, they have all been shipped and I've still got several extras sitting around!

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
anyone find out how the lower grille hooks up to a stock r/t?
They have little flanges for double sides tape, but I would recommend to also use some JB weld epoxy putty for extra security.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Anyone else having trouble mounting them? I bought two different 3M sticky tape, but neither will take to the inserts. They take to the car, though. I may have to epoxy them on, silicone seal it or something else. Looks like clips could have been utilized on the slots. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Anyone else having trouble mounting them? I bought two different 3M sticky tape, but neither will take to the inserts. They take to the car, though. I may have to epoxy them on, silicone seal it or something else. Looks like clips could have been utilized on the slots. Any other suggestions?

Not sure if it was mentioned but you may want to scuff the tabs. I don't have the lower inserts yet but if they are like the upper honeycomb, I had to scuff up the surface because it was so smooth that nothing would stick. I also used a really strong epoxy called 40/40 that my paint guy had. Good luck and let us know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts